Unable to buy the online BOG...pls help

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Draztic, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Draztic

Draztic Newbie

Hi I bought the BTTBB book from amazon and it's great. I lost my reciept so can't get my free 3 months but would like to purchase a year subscription to the online BOG. However... when I attempt to click on the step one link it just links me back to the main site but in a smaller window, any attempt at clicking the step one link(from new window) just repeats this. I am sitting here with credit card in hand so if you could pm me or email me we could get this working, thanks for your time and the great work. Best Regards, Draz

P.S. sorry if this in the wrong section of the forums, I couldn't manage to find a more suitable thread location or pm you.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ok it has been fixed already! Thanks for reporting!

3. Draztic

Draztic Newbie

Paid for and registered, but can't login

Hi, thanks for quick reply. I paid through PP and successfully registered as well but when I go to login to the BOG paid subscription section it tells me "Invalid login and password combination". I am trying to login with the same password as I use to login to the ARP forums and with the email address I used to register for the forums as well. Please advise, Thanks- Draz:confused:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hi Draz,

FYI, the login information for the forums and the BOG is different. We are looking into a single sign-on solution for the next version of the website.