VIRUS OR SOMEBODY HACK MY COMPUTER

Discussion in 'General Software' started by skyrock, Jan 18, 2006.

1. skyrock

skyrock Newbie

MY Windows (internet explorer, word, any windows) are closed automatically when i'm using my computer.

Why is this happend ?

i've latest antivirus, spyware & updated def.
    i've norton, Ad-aware with up-to-date def.

Does anybody know this problem?

please help me !! :confused:

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

sounds suspiciously like a virus, or maybe corrupted files. suggest reformat and reinstall fresh copy. what OS are you using? mayhap your anti-virus / spyware was compromised already. :think:

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Boot to safe mode and try runnig a virus scan and see if anything shows up

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

most probably virus..

5. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

Virus or Spy-ware.

6. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

U sure you are not accidently pressing 'Ctrl', 'Alt', 'Del' simultaneously. :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

7. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

if corrupted windows can try repairing.. if virus fresh install is the way to go.. :mrgreen:

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

question no.1: you said you have antivirus softwares...but are they warezzz?

9. eugenep

eugenep Newbie

how to repair windows OS? by using the installation CD?

10. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

Yes. It will give you a "Repair" option that will restore all system files to their original versions.
    Be prepared that this means uninstalling (overwriting) all (most?) upgrades that aren't implemented on the CD.

Cheers
    Olle

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

you know... such weird thing (random windows closing, minimizing, rearrangements) has happened before to me when my PS/2 mouse (way back then) decided to die on me. Haha

But then again, maybe try to run in safe mode and see if the problem occurs. How often does it happen? And how much resources are you using when it happens? Does it happen right upon booting up windows? or at random times?

12. luqman

luqman Newbie

i do some of that stuff sometimes its a virus sometimes its not. i got to this site http://www.computerpranks.com i do it to ppl sometimes its full of computer pranks from mouses to printers

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  13. b104

b104 Newbie

Before u try a reinstall,Do u have a wireless keyboard & or mouse?
    Sometimes ,if the receivers arent aligned correctly on boot up or s/ware is'nt configured properly the screen goes a bit spazzy. Maybe run chkdsk /f first in case there are some corrupted files before considering a repair install.
    P.S.Maybe even keyboard batteries if wireless.

14. b104

b104 Newbie

Hey, skyrocker.Let us know how the problem eventuated.:clap:
    P.S. Maybe,your computer ended up dying from a terminal virus. EH! r.i.p.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  15. RangerRed

RangerRed Newbie