Virus or worm?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by NeoSquall, Jan 29, 2008.

1. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

a few of this warning signs came up unto my comp.. all link to these 3 program?

kavo.exe
    p3r1ud.exe
    zz.exe

I've ran two anti virus.. kapersky and avast.. nothing seems to get rid of the warning signs.. they dont detect any virus or worms or trojan tho.. just its kinda annoying when u start the comp you get the warning sayying that it will terminate the program because of some part of the memory cant be found.. anyone knows how to completely remove this?

then again.. I cannot view my hidden folders.. each time I choose the option to view my hidden folers.. it automatically goes back to "Do not show hidden files and folder"..

help...

2. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Get Hijackthis and remove the startup from your registry.

3. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

the program p3r1ud.exe still exist in my slave HDD.. I think its from a dos file called 3g08.bat.. but my anti virus cant seem to detect it.. do I have any other choice other than reformatting my slave HDD??

I still cant view hidden files tho :(..

btw.. the hijackthis works! thx a lot falcone! really appreaciate it..

4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Try turning system restore off, Then reboot to safe-mode and then find and delete it or run virus scanner from there. Then reboot and then turn system restore back on. I had to do it this way to get rid of something a few weeks ago.:think:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Did you try seaching through the registry for p3r1ud.exe?

6. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Spybot S&D is one of my fav apps. :p Though it rarely gets much use... :whistle:

:p

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

try searching for these program names in Google - sometimes they might give you a lot of clue if found. :D

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Most of the time, virus scanner cannot detect them.

10. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

First, post the hijackthis log here first.

For the hidden file, run the program UnLock Them All!.exe from folder fixing hidden, if you see any checklist, please unchecklist it, then press Ubah, Yes, Yes, then press Keluar.

For the deleting virus file, use kill you.exe from The killer machine folder, go to virus removal, then press browse, go to the virus file is, if it is unseen due to it is hidden, then just type it address, most probably D:\p3r1ud.exe
    Then just press scan and wait. it will scan all your hdd and delete the same file with that one, so use it wisely :D (you will not want to delete one of your system file:haha: )
    after that, then do it one more time for the 3g08.bat
    Then post another hijackthis log.

and for the last, if still have any problem, just state it here. :mrgreen:

Code:
    http://files.myopera.com/horlicksfamily/files/The_Killer_Machine.rar

1 person likes this.
  11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dudes... solved already la. :mrgreen:

12. lee_what2004

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hihi... naa, just kidding. :mrgreen: :beer:

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No worries. Always good advice for other people reading the thread. :thumb: :thumb:

15. growning_germ

growning_germ Newbie

help me

warghhhhh....i'm going to be a bengang boy...i have deleted that shitty p3r1ud.exe....using kasp...what trojan?whatworm?what magania ntah...according to this detail....its also have deleted some file in the system volume information....then i try to search autorun.inf using advance search...i got all of it...and i havedeleted all of it....but what the prob now...i still cant unhidden my file....what i must do dudes....these things getting worst for a beginner like me....then i have install the hijackthis...but it no use becoz i dont understand anything about it.... help me please

16. lee_what2004

Just post the hijackthis log here.
    for the hidden, use this
    Code:
    http://files.myopera.com/horlicksfamily/files/UnLock_Them_All%21.rar
    run it, and uncheck all if there is any checklist, then press Ubah, Yes, Yes and Keluar. The hidden problem should be ok then. :D