What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. miahman

miahman Newbie

there is a japanese one ofc.

but the english was released march28 2008

so it just depends on the version you downloaded XD

2. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

it's the same game anyway..just the menu looks different :/ + dub of the a game sucks sometime -.-

3. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Going to try and find me a copy of Age of Conan... apparently the game is selling out like hotcakes and it's pretty hard to find a copy :? But I will do my best ;)

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

good luck in looking for that game..Hope you manage to get it :mrgreen:

5. miahman

miahman Newbie

and it helps a non-japanese like me, undertsand what the hell is going on XD.

i cant imagine playing a game without getting the story and blah blah bullshit lol

6. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

playing as assassins
    now stuck at act 1 nightmare, can't kill off those monsters :faint: :faint:

7. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Heh, I never did beat either Diablo I or II... all this talk about it is tempting me to re-install both games and give it another go :p

8. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Lol, assasins looks pretty with their full set items ;)... Just installed Musou orochi and play it..graphics are impressive :D

9. Yukirin

Yukirin Newbie

You should write game review for the game that you've tested. It will at least give us some "feel" about the game. :think:

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

LOL..You think i should? Well, I don't even know how to start or where to start :mrgreen: Thanks for giving that idea :thumb:

11. Yukirin

Yukirin Newbie

Use the guideline written by one of our Moderator (Ishtim). I'm thinking of writing game review as well when I've extra free time. In a way, I hope this can improve my english writing.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  12. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

Just don't fall into the trap of using Microsoft Word's spelling checker all the time!

13. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Whats wrong with Word spell and grammar checker I have been using it to help edit reviews and articles for 6 years ?

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Really?Maybe we should have a game review section hehe~~ Was considering joining Tech arp staff in July anyway :p

15. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

never get a hand of the set :faint: :faint:

playing single is hard :haha:

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Playing Gadget Trial (some japanese games with hot chicks in suits o_O)..Not bad imo..Man, i should really review games XD The game play is almost similiar to Advance War (for GBA).. here are some pictures XD 1 new pic :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  18. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

OMG..Just tried the Demo version of DMC 4..It rocks...nice graphics..i can say almost on par with PS3 :D

19. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I am currently rocking out with GHIII for the Wii 8) 8)

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Soon I will get to play GT5 Prologue using G25!!! :thumb: