What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I haven't played the original so I wouldn't be able to see the improvments lol
    Good to know though :thumb:

2. Spanner

Spanner Newbie

I am playing Crysis Warhead, Spore and Fear at the moment, managed to buy Fear Platinum Pack for $45 AUD the other day, thought it was a good buy at that price..

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Haha!

I just got that too for $30. Seemed like a good buy for a bunch of good games (3 of the FEARs).

4. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

Playing old PS2 game, G Generation Spirit. Waiting for upcoming Red Alert 3 end of this month. :thumb:

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

WOOT!! SD GUNDAM O_O...Playing SRW Z and Persona 3:FES atm :thumb:

6. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Ahhh, just started playing StarCraft Original and Broodwar again. Storyline is awesome...

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Playing Fable 2, Rockband 2, and Soul Calibur IV. Still eagerly waiting for my CE Fallout 3.... :mrgreen:

8. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Just started on Far Cry 2

9. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

playing q-world :D

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

playing Gundam 00:Gundam Meister and Star Ocean First departure.

11. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

I'm playing through FEAR again. It's definitely worth playing again now that I've got a kickass X-FI and I'm discovering stuff to see and do that I missed the first time I played. Great game, better than wannabe FPSes like crysis any time of the day, any day of the week and so on... without a doubt!

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Any good compared to the original? :think:

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Ooh. Can't wait to try that. Kinda in a game overload. Fallout 3 is coming out on Tuesday so I guess Far Cry 2 will have to take a number... :p

14. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

TBH I haven't played the original :silenced:

Still in the very beginning of the game, it doesn't look nearly as good as in the screenshots though. Crysis looks a lot better on the same settings.

15. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I checked a review and it looks like there's no link between FC1 and FC2 anyway lol
    Gameplay looks really neat from the video reviews though... especially when there's fire which is suppose to look great :thumb:

16. Diablofox420

Diablofox420 Newbie

Currently playing Saints row 2

17. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Indeed, the only link is the name.

18. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Playing Red Alert 3 right now :)

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I am kinda underwhelmed by the graphics in FarCry 2... :o

20. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

So am I. People said it performed better than Crysis, sure it does, but it doesn't look as good at all.