What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yes, that was REALLY, REALLY ANNOYING. :mad: :mad:

2. Adrian Wong

Well, Crysis is pretty short too. The first time I tried it, it took less than a week to complete, probably 4-5 days?

3. miahman

miahman Newbie

in pal edition xenosaga comes with this bonus dvd disc which contains like 5hrs 30mins of story from part 1. its like all the cut scenes and story telling sequences, so i was able to catch up with the story quite quick.

if i manage to make my new pc, i'm gonna play through xenosaga 2 and 3 with cheats one time just to see the story lol

4. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I believe Crysis is like 10 hours, Warhead is 5-6 hours.

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

at least it's better than Crysis warhead which took me bout 2-3 hours to complete it :haha:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Lol, me too found that level extremely weird. And then it's pretty tough time to figure out how to come out from that last part of the alien base. :haha:

7. Adrian Wong

Yes, that was the WORST part. An utterly pointless part of the whole game. I still cannot figure out how I got out. I always stumble along until suddenly I see an outlet. :nuts: :haha: :haha:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

lol!! :haha:

Worst part was, swimming around the last chamber for at least 45 mins before it suddenly dawned a opening door in front of me.

This 'phase' is the strange one among all! :haha:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Playing/beating GTA IV on the PS3 *cough* *cough* achievement whore *cough* *cough*

Plus I can never get bored of the game... :mrgreen:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I thought you already finished 100%...

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

That was for the Xbox 360. :mrgreen:

12. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Still playing Fallout3 but I want Storm of Zehir desperately.

13. Adrian Wong

Just played Crysis Warheads. :thumb:

Can't believe it but it was so short. :(

Only took me TWO DAYS to finish it in the Hard mode. Definitely a shorter game than the original Crysis.

14. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Yeah, Crysis is like two times longer than Warhead.

I'm currently playing Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

How is Sacred 2? I enjoyed the first but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet.

16. Adrian Wong

I just downloaded Crysis Wars from EA. Going to try it soon.

BTW, anyone know how to use the claymore mines in Crysis Warhead? Planted a few but LOL! they just won't trigger them! :haha: :haha:

17. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Well I actually really like it. There are more than 600+ quests to do, i've played for 10 hours now and only just finished the first chapter of ten. The world is also huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, so far I have only explored like 15%. The only complaint I have is that there is no good main story. There are lots of items and some nice skills too.

Although there are some people that dislike Sacred 2 due to repetitive grinding, I myself have not experienced this problem since the quests give you enough XP and I usually kill a few monsters on my way to objectives. Also people complain about unstability and crashes, haven't gotten any myself yet. You can read some more complaints here: GameSpot Forums - Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - The more I play the more interest I lose.

Claymore mines don't seem very responsive, even in MP.

18. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well the first 1 sorta sucks a bit xD...

19. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Sacred 2:
    1)Pathetic framerate to image quality ratio
    2)Horrible controls... no, F'in HORRIBLE controls
    3)Lousiest story ever
    4)More glitches and bugs than you could count
    5)Poorly crafted skills and abilities

Don't buy this bloated piece of donkey organic waste. Wait for Diablo3 if you want hack and slash done right.

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

diablo ftw eh..can't wait till it's out :(..