What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

For me, the Debug Mega Pistol rox0r!!! :thumb:

Let's pray that Red Dead Redemption goes to PC soon... but so far, it seems unlikely. :pray:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Debug Mega Pistol?? Haven't found it yet. Where did you find that? Must go hunt for it. :twisted:

3. JTech

JTech Newbie

That would be amazing, but I don't see it happening.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

From the console.. :thumb: :haha:

I know I'll never finish this game, so might as well use it. :mrgreen:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

Champions Online became free to play a couple of days ago, so there's a chance I'll be playing it a little.

6. Adrian Wong

No wonder! If not, there's no way to get it. Hehe...

Sigh.. The problem with this game, as it was with Fallout 3, I can never finish the game because I don't want to! :haha:

I mean, if you finish it, that's it. It's not like you can continue on further quests.

7. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

There's always a sequel or DLC. :)

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

There are the DLCs, the main one including Broken Steel. It lets you continue playing despite if you win the main DLC too. :mrgreen:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Exactly... I just want to complete the side quests... and know the story along the way, for this, the best weapon, unlimited ammo, unlimited weight and unlimited health help. :thumb:

10. Adrian Wong

Yeah, but you have to wait for the DLC! :D

So I always postpone the final quest and just tackle the side quests. Hehe....

11. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

hmm, that game..finished all dlc..currently walking the whole map to unlock places :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

Get the Explorer perk! You will be able to see all the available places on the map! :thumb:

13. The_YongGrand

I just chosen that!

By the way, I just hit the max level 30 for the character. It seems that doing anything else in the game will cause no experience gains... so I stopped there.

Pretty fun to play in that Wasteland! :thumb:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Okie dokie.. will do that from the console when I continue playing again. :mrgreen:

15. Adrian Wong

Aduii.. work for your perk la! :haha: :haha:

Sigh... If we are really going to get maxed out at Level 30, then I really have to think more seriously about what upgrades to get, because I'm already Level 24...

16. The_YongGrand

Thinking of playing the Mothership Zeta, but I need to remove the experience cap (pretty impossible!) or else, I don't hear the "kaching" sound every time I beaten an objective. :)

17. Adrian Wong

Yeah, they really need to remove the cap... They probably want to make it more challenging for us though! :haha: :haha:

18. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Torchlight!

19. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

I'm currently playing The Saboteur.

20. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

I'm now just finishing up on Bioshock 1, then on to Bioshock 2.