What do you do when free?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by goldfries, May 22, 2003.

?

Do you have other hobbies other than those involving tech stuff?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Waaa... double standard. She break, you remind her... I break, you hantam me kau kau. :p :roll:

2. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

heheh okok....!!! add something to make it go back to topic....!! :think:

3. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

LOL. smart way of avoiding kena saman.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Who saman who? Chai said and confirmed you guys are not the police le. :roll:

What I do when I am free... I post on ARP and tease goldfries. :p

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I was refering to everyone who continued the discussion, including goldfries. :) But I warned you so many times, of course must hentam kau kau lah...

Well, now I should say when I'm free I come to the forum and hentam Dashken kau kau! Muahahahaha

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wahlau... !!!! But that was b4 the rules and regulation. Now, I behave but it seems like you admins (esp goldfries) is misbehaving and you are not far too. :naughty: :snooty:

7. goldfries

within the topic mah, she ask what suggestion to do when free. :D

8. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

me also didnt out of topic... my explaination is

when i am free i let my cat kacau me.... so the cat kacau me when i am free...!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hmm eh really sien lah now a day... i really dunno do what when i am free.. like today i whole visit ARP forum and post thing there, but at between got play wc for a while... and now i am not free oledi.. my show start liao tata

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... my show starts already too. :D

10. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I browse ARP,,,, :p

11. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

What the. hhmmm.. good past time killer too.

Ok, one question.. how many hours of computer you use if you really have that free time?

For me.. would be... not constant ( 6 ~ 20hrs?) :dance:

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I spend anywhere from 10 hours to 18 hours, a day!!! :)

13. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Definitely more than 12 hours a day!

Yes, I have no life!

14. onscr33n

onscr33n Newbie

Lol, i can see that now... late night crypting... hehehehe same to me.. i dont have much active life. But currently, i am trying to redevelop it.

15. goldfries

9am to 6pm. then at night another 3 - 6 hrs. LOL.

total how much ah?? minus 1hr for lunch. so erm.........12 + 3 - 1 = ahh 14hrs at least. :p

16. Trinity

I watch a lot of dvd's and listen to music. (on my pc) if that counts as "pc" time,,, then 6+ a day.

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Me minus some 2hours for lunch and dinner. The rest of the day, I'm with my pc. I wake up at 3pm and sleep at 6am. :roll:

And it is not good. Don't try this at home...

18. Trinity

18 hours a day! :roll:

urrrrm, Chai do you get paid to be at computer?,,,, Cause, That would not qualify for "what do you do when free"... :lol:

But man it would kinda suck to be behind a pc all day at work/school (Like Neo in his cubical), And be into computers at home. My eyes already bug me lots...

Then again, I Cook/bake all night at work,,,, Then come home and cook/bake a lot too. :think:

19. Brian

Brian Newbie

so that's your secret of getting so many posts....... :dance:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I have nothing more to do. Try to play some games... but after sometime my game ended to the desktop for no reason. Now... playing EOM. Pretty cool moves they've got there. :lol:

So, it's better to just post and watch what I have downloaded. :D

And have you ppl seen any episodes of The Amazing Race? Cool stuffs. :clap: :whistle: