What games have you played lately?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've just finished F.E.A.R. a week or so ago, now I'm playing Quake 4! :rolleyes:

2. Jet

Jet Just Started

Counter strike!!!!! What an old game already. :doh:
    It is the offical game here!! :thumb:
    De dust2 is the official map.. :mrgreen:

I'm playing 3D worm now.. I'm so good that i won in just 2 round.. :haha:
    Took me less than 2 minutes to beat my roomate. :haha:

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

I bet you all not playing this one...i'm playing Lucas Arts Full Throttle :p

4. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

does it still run on winxp? i played that on my p133 long long ago.. great game. here's another great game of old... anvil of dawn. :thumb:

5. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

You gotta run an emulator called ScummVM (http://www.scummvm.org/) which is made to run old Lucas arts game.

After playing full throttle i still have The Dig to play..and Sam and Max and also Days of the Tentacle...yep i know i'm old school....

Was playing X-Com2 earlier osso :shifty:

6. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

oh wow! the dig..and sam n max! two games i always wanted to play.. but couldn't find them.. :D

u make me feel like firing up my old games.. wing commander 4, gabriel knight 2.. and homeworld : cataclysm..

oh, i'm playing thief : deadly shadows now..

7. Chai

LOL, I played DOTT and Sam & Max not too long ago. :D

Full Throttle is a short but very good game! :haha: I can finished it in 4 hours...

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i'm playing Azure Dreams for Playstation .. using epsxe as an emulator :p so i can transfer the saved files onto my pc far far away :mrgreen: .. lazy t bring the play station down to college :p

9. Domster

Domster Newbie

At the moment I'm playing Rome: Total War, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Call of Duty. If I get a bit bogged down with Rome: Total War, it just feels so refreshing to start shootin' people!!! Or sneakin' up on em, climbing over the railing and hangin' off da ledge, waiting.....waiting.......waiting, then grab him and throw him off the top of da lighthouse Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Hehehe.

I just finished F.E.A.R. too. Graphically was excellent and i liked the gameplay and storyline (crapped me pants a few times) but all in all, it was far too easy. Do ya know there's still people that have bought the game but still can't play it. Apparently some peoples computers are havin' trouble with the patch 1.02. Scandolous. Release a game and start releasing patches from the very day its released. Greed.

10. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Thief - Deadly Shadows
    Metal Gear Solid
    Civilization III
    Hitman Contracts

all have been very good so far.

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

You just played MGS1?

12. Chai

Yeah, and Hitman Contract? :shock:

13. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Recent games include Age of Empires III, Civilization IV, Call of Duty 2 for PC, Black and White 2, Fable - The Lost Chapters.

All have been rather good.

Coming soon : Quake 4, NFS : MW, X3 - Reunion, FEAR.

14. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

:shifty: yea...

Common now it's not that old (2004). :whistle:

next on my list is Max Payne 2, Silent Hunter 3, Pacific Fighters and SuperPower 2 :cool:

15. Jet

Jet Just Started

Yeah!!
    Started playing Most Wanted.. :dance:
    Damn. I was supposed to study physics this afternoon, not racing. :doh:

16. zachig

zachig Newbie

Currently playing F.E.A.R (in the middle of it) and Nibiru (a very nice adventure game - just started it) and played a little bit in that recent awesome NFS Most Wantd, which I've purchased just a few days ago.

If you're NFS series fans, run and buy this game. It absolutely ROCKS!!!

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Whoah.. I played that when I was in highschool... :faint:

Still, its a superb game... :thumb:

18. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Indeed the game so far has been alot of fun, shame it will only run in software mode, it does not detect directX correctly :doh:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Playing FEAR and some Quake 4 last week. But my PC primary hdd doesn't have sufficient space to have both installed. :(

And picked up Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory last Friday as clan training is restarted after those bunch of kids finished their exams. :mrgreen:

20. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

play NFS:MW.. 800x600 all feature disable still good graphic@ radeon 9600 pro (my friend's)..