What games have you played lately?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Call of Duty 2 is the BOOMMMBBB! w00t!

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

:thumb:

playing Thief : Deadly Shadows, FreeSpace 2.. and just installed GUN.. nice stuff..

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Finished Quake 4! That's one tough game! :shock: Even the hard mode is extremely challenging. Luck is needed sometimes...

4. zachig

zachig Newbie

Well done, Chai :clap: I havn't started playing it yet. I still have to finish F.E.A.R. The problem is that I play 'only' 2-3 Hours a week, usually on the weekend, as I'm very busy during the working week.

5. aKho

i'm now playing Stubbs the Zombie - Rebel Without A Pulse. it's a hilariously funny game... quite fun too. :o

6. aKho

OMG! u gotta play this game! it's even got a dancing session ala Michael Jackson! damn funny! :haha:

7. Chai

What kind of game is that???

8. aKho

it's like GTA... :mrgreen: u go around grabbing ppl eating their brains and they become zombies and soon u'll have a horde of them following you around...

but the dancing session is dance dance revolution without the arrows..

9. Jet

Jet Just Started

The latest game i have installed is little fighter 2..
    I'm not sure about it but i think it is an old game since it is 2D game..
    I still have not mastered the key yet.. :shifty:

Here is a screen shot of it.. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

quite sometime de i think .. i played it on my friend pc before.. hahahahah

11. khelben

khelben Newbie

I just got myself Quake 4 special dvd edition so, i'm currently playing that and Planescape: Torment again :D

12. aKho

Planescape : Torment.. is it really that good? i figure it's just like Baldur's Gate.. :think:

13. khelben

khelben Newbie

It is THE best :D Baldur's Gate 2 comes very close in 2nd place, from my pov of course hehe.

1 person likes this.
  14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I just finished playing Civ 4. Man, for a strategy game, it sure needs a LOT of graphics power!!! :wall:

My MR9700 was choking at the graphics, even at the lowest settings. :wall: :wall:

15. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

didnt have time to play games for the pass few weeks but it's almost holiday now, will have more time now. Civ4 will be first on my list.

By the way, any neverwinternights fans here, i love that game alot as well, lots of role playing. The best RPG ever, period. And neverwinternights 2 is coming out next year :dance:

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:think: i thought you
    were busy wit hwork :haha: now i see Civ4 is your "work" :haha:

17. khelben

khelben Newbie

I have the whole set of NWN except for the premium modules though. It is a really good game but as far as single player campaign is concern, it's no where near the quality of the BG series. But it gives way better multiplayer experience.

I can't wait for NWN2 too but, it kinda blows for me when i heard that BioWare's not doing it but instead OBSIDIAN. Hope they wont screw it :lol:

18. Chai

Call Of Duty 2 is a very nice game! :thumb:

19. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

hmm... many people said that BG2 has more role playing, dont really know about that cause i didnt finish the game cause something went wrong with my pc back then and i have to reformat it. If i remember correctly i played until somewhere inside Spellhold. :think:

But if you compare character building between BG2 and NWN, there's alot more skills and stuff in NWN, i can spend whole day just trying to build the prefect character. And my favourite character is the barbarian weapon master :mrgreen: God like at max level :thumb:

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I did have a lot of work. Civ 4 just took up my sleep time. :wall: :wall: