What games have you played lately?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LOL! I'm free tonight :mrgreen:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

If I can finish this review... so am I! :mrgreen:

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ONE OF THE BEST GAME EVER! played it last year. the weirdest game i've ever played, but the best.
    ROLL AND ROLL AND ROLL :mrgreen:

4. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

Is it really that graphics dependant, instead of CPU and, to some extent, HDD read/transfer speed? Wouldn't a slow GPU just make the graphics stutter with units moving in jumps rather than a fluid motion?

At least that's my experience with several other games. The game continues at normal speed while the graphics engine show you the (somewhat) current situation each time it manages to refresh the screen, wich might be once every two or three seconds...
    Very frustrating in for example Duke Nukem 3D when there are several monsters attacking you and you only get to see what happens to be in front of you momentarily every three seconds or so... :wall: (Been there, done that!)

/Olle

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's really graphics dependent, because everything moved faster when I reduced the resolution and graphics quality.

6. darkbeholder

darkbeholder Newbie

pacman..
    heh..

7. redness

redness Newbie

Now playing UFO:Aftermath.

This game is very similar to X-Com, recruit people, train and equip them for mission. Capture aliens, perform autopsy, research technology, build base and better equipments.

I miss game like this, whatever happen to classics? :(

8. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

That Genre will come back sooner or later. It is the same way with Space Sim's, it went out of style for a bit (about 10 years), it now seems to be making a come back.

As for me I'm playing UFOAlien Invasion and Clive Barker's Undying.

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I've been trying to play Dark Messiah... Game keeps crashing and freezing and all that lovely crap. Other than that its a nice game... :\

10. ELIK18

ELIK18 Newbie

El Matador

disappointing game!!

lots of bugs///

11. Jet

Jet Just Started

WAR OF WARCRAFT!!!!

LOL.. I just got 2 honorable kills just now.. By taking the last hit.. :shifty: Damn my housemate was so angry at me just now.. :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. redness

redness Newbie

Currently playing on PS2:
    Negima?! 3 collector's edition: Drama version.
    [​IMG]

While replaying UFO:Aftermath on my PC plus other random stuff downloaded from the Internet.

13. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

Weird, runs perfectly fine here!

14. slugbug

slugbug Newbie

I've been playing Gears of War for a few weeks now. Great game.:thumb:

15. darkbeholder

darkbeholder Newbie

played The-Reincarnation for a while. . .
    its Rocks! :haha:

16. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

After finishing FEAR and DOOM 3 about all I've been playing is UT04 again..........;)

17. Iria

Iria Newbie

Guild Wars