What pets do you own?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Newbie

well, that's only another lizard. birds, cockroachs, and rats all kena tangkap once. i think frog also once :think:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Now... I think most cats are :sick: :sick: :sick:

3. Brian

Brian Newbie

nah, they do hunt but they're extremely clean. and you get the benefits of a warm body snuggling up you when you are in a bad mood :D
    love me kitty

4. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

frog once only ah? my cat dunno bring back frog how many time oledi.. i really feel very scary.. got one they they bring a lizard into my room... i straigh away jump to my bed... becoz they are playing around with the lizard, like play football like lthat.. OMG.. scary.....

and another day, they also bring a cockroachs thats still alive, and somemore still can fly, but just weak onli in to my house... that time i am at downstairs.. i straigh away run into my the other housemate room...

SCARy...~~~~~ :cry:

and u all see ur cat eat the lizard and cockroachs before?? :sick: :sick:

5. lung

lung Just Started

That's scary... Believe it or not, I'm scared most of COCKROACHES... Especially the FLYING ones... I will run like hell while my gf handles it :D

I know the snakeheads (toman) I reared last time LOVE cockroaches... Every morning in the aquarium I can see the 'remains'... (My snakeheads are placed at the back of the house, so a lot of cockroaches)

6. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

anyone here scare of butterfly?!

7. Brian

Brian Newbie

i think it's fun to see the cat play with it. my cat always go out or eat sleep onli, nvr can have time to play with it. so when i see it hunt, i laugh

8. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

me and my cat are cockroach catcher team. he will catch and play with it. i will do the killing, which rather ends his pleasure time.

i don't like him to play too much with cockroach, dirty.

9. Brian

Brian Newbie

lizards are the most common prey for my kitty

10. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

haih.. my house full of dead lizard, cockroach, frogs... but no mouse... haih..

got one day i saw a mouse run into a one small space under the stairs.. and i put my 3 cats inside... first time i heard the mouse shout.... then they just walk out with nothing... then i throw them in again... this time i also heard mouse shout again.... then they walk out again..... third time i throw them in.... the mouse never shout anymore....

so in my mind i think that mous ewill say :" haih.. this 3 stupid cats, just now scare me onli...... cheh..... :snooty: "

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think if you throw your cats the 4th time, they will never come out again. :lol:

12. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

eat by the mouse??? :think:

13. Brian

Brian Newbie

why? :think:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh, Yupie... how you know? :D And the mouse just walk out... :twisted:

15. Brian

Brian Newbie

i don't understand......... :doh:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The 3 cats are consumed and the mouse walked out. Still don't understand? :whistle:

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

first time, go in, all come out empty
    2nd time, go in, come out empty
    3rd time, go in and come out empty
    4th time, go in and only the mouse come out?
    dun see the connection between getting consumed

18. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

Just posting some pics here....

Attached Files:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The mouse has got enough of it and consume the cats and then walk out... Got connection? :doh:

20. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

the second picture from pandora is just same as my Coffee.....