What would the world be like if everyone lived forever ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by K B Ng, Jun 21, 2006.

1. K B Ng

K B Ng Newbie

It's funny isn't it ? it's like this world knows living creatures don't live forever. Everything is limited, food, space, shelter etc. But what would happen if someday someone found the fountain of youth and enabled everyone to live forever ? what would happen then ?

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

there will be a great fight over the fountain of youth ...

3. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

wat will happen? the land of earth will have not enuf space to live, ppl will try to move out from the planet, to live at other planet.

Oxegen in earth will not be enuf to supply the air to human, bacause human use up all the land to build their house, a seal will build up in each city to provide enough oxegen to human so tat they can continue living.

well....just my imagination, if i want to continue, i still can... :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. redness

redness Newbie

On the plus side, no land is needed for burial and most religion who prey on insecurity about dead with be gone.

On the down side, we would soon run out of planet earth to share among us.

Does living forever also means being young forever? Else the world will be covered in invalid old people that will need all the energy from the young people to take care off.

5. fyire

fyire Newbie

Those who have taken from the foundation will evolve quicker with higher intelligence and so on. The traditionalists will steadfastly refuse to do the same and view them with suspicion, and the fountain of youth will eventually be destoryed when war breaks out.

Space colonization will begin, the found of youth club will start moving into space, the traditionalists will steadfastly remain on earth. War will break out again as distrust between both sides will remain too strong. Mobile Suits will get developed, and for the rest of the story, watch Gundam :)

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Am I the only one who wishes to die earlier? :haha:

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

i do not want fountain of youth.
    i want long-lasting ..u know ..:wicked:

i think dashky and mad1 wan the same thing:mrgreen: :thumb:

8. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

even if u're 99?:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:haha:

you need stamina also. Otherwise that one long-lasting also no use :haha:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

People will go to Mars... Thats what will happen. :p

I want the same as Phok.. LMAO!

11. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Tell me where u live, I could arrange that :D

On the other hand it would be nice to live 'till 100 (it's quite enough). Imagine that all your friends, family are dead. You have no one to share your thoughts, dreams, moments of joy etc. Do u still wish to live longer?
    I think 75 it's a nice age to die...