whats your favourite tv show??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hyper_raider, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

All reruns I think

2. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

try to watch...u'll love it...really funny :thumb:

3. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Seinfield ended YEARS ago. In fact, they just had a reunion show the other day...

4. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

I downloaded a 55 GB torrent of DVD rips of seasons 1 through 7 + the movie. :haha: Took me like 2 months of on and off downloading.

Then I watched like 14 hours a day of Stargate for 2 weeks - I watched every single episode, in order. :thumb:

5. deb_who

deb_who Newbie

like watching alias... how come no one here likes watching tat series? :confused:

6. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

:sick:

7. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

I love Alias! One of my favorite shows. And damn, Jennifer Garner is sooooo hot! :thumb:

8. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

No one watching 24?

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I do! :thumb:

IMHO, 24 is a very innovative concept in television. :thumb:

10. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Nah, not really.

11. wodenus

wodenus Banned

I don't know.. interesting maybe. But innovative ?

12. wodenus

wodenus Banned

Yeah.. everyone watches Alias because of that.. they should just show her reading phone books and save on production costs.. :)

13. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

oh wow....since it was such a great suggestion why dont you write a letter to the producer and tell them to do that...

14. wodenus

wodenus Banned

Are you kidding ? it's a show situated in a pub.. you know, where people drink alcohol ? :) and you like it ? :)

LOL, seriously though.. it wasn't bad. The early run (the "Diane Chambers" era) was great. But it kinda lost steam after Shelley Long left. :) don't watch much TV now 'cos there's nothing much on :)

15. wodenus

wodenus Banned

I might. TV is rapidly heading in that direction anyway :) new reality show.. watch your favorite stars read phone books :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow... burn into DVD and send them over... :mrgreen:

I'm downloading Season 6, nearly one week and the last I notice, it's just passed the 50% mark. :o

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Suddenly I just thought of all the old series I loved as I was a child......A-Team, Knight Rider, Blue Thunder, Airwolf, McGyver, the reason why i never did my homework :p :p :p :p

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Oh Yeah! :thumb:

19. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Haha.. Sometimes Singapore's TCS5 still shows A-Team and The Six Million Dollar Man. :thumb:

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I watched Knight Rider once :shifty: