When did you get to know ARP?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Feb 24, 2004.

?

When did you get to know ARP?

1. Pre-1998

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1998

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1999

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2001

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2002

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 2003

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 2004

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Well, I started visiting ARP when I was hunting for info to upgrade my system at that time (K6-2 300) to a Celeron 300A, which Adrian wrote an article 'How to overclock 300A' guide. So if I'm not mistaken, it should be around early 1999. At that time, ARP was still hosted on Epsilon server. I joined the ARP team and submitted my first article to Adrian at around late 2000. :mrgreen:

So what about you? :D

Edited :)

2. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

last yr....max_87 brought me here...:)

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

last year...brought here by myself..by reading from other forums...known as akuma everywhere else...

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

late 2002 ..

was surfing in some forum when i realised RojakPot sounded very Malaysian :p

5. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i dun know got m'sia hw sites until i read about hwextreme.com in intech........but i see dat they juz copy & paste company information 4 their reviews.......then i found lowyat.net & rojakpot.com.........but lowyat.net ppl very :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ........juz like cs5..... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: .........now i onli come 2 rojakpot!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

6. Brian

Brian Newbie

well i came to ARP quite a long time ago through its affiliates posting news
    only came in and started posting someone in may last year after tb put a thread in at about hwextreme

7. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

8. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

waaaaaaaaaaa.............my hwextreme post so famous???????? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

wat r u saying .........!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

9. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I joined Jan. 5, 2003 :)

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Translated: CS5 said he joined at the 'date' below his nick. :dance:

Well, peaz showed me to the old adriansrojakpot.com sometime ago and I only went to the forum once. And to the main site a few times. After that, it's the new site, I wonder how I came here. :think:

Maybe was looking for forum to join I think. Hmm... can't really remember. :whistle: :beer:

11. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Athlon FX brought me to ARP! Believe it or not? ;)

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

i hope you enjoy here! :D :D

13. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

The BOG brought me here at the end of 2002 while working on a P3 w Abit BH6. Finally registered when building my current AMD/Asus/ATi PC.
    :arp:

14. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I....er......forgot :p

15. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

TITLE : When did you first started visiting ARP?

by the looks of it, it's better titled "How did you get to know ARP? and when was that?" or something like that.

mine is as stated in my join date. i got here when someone at Futuremark forums mentioned http://www.rojakpot.com for the BOG.

16. lung

lung Just Started

Same here, goldfries. I was looking for some BIOS tweaking guide, and was asking some questions on the Futuremark forums (previously known as MadOnion Gamers' HQ). Somebody pointed me here.

At that time it was still www.adrianrojakpot.com, and there wasn't any forum. After getting the info I wanted, plus some extras (like the HDD optimisation guide), I don't think I ever visited the site again.

Fast forward to a couple of years later, I was again looking for some BIOS tweaking guide to optimise my newly upgraded PC, and I remembered this site. But I can't remember the URL :wall:

And again, those folks at Futuremark pointed me here :lol:

I was amazed by the site's revamp, and also the online community forum. And here I am... Ever since :thumb:

17. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I was surfing in some sites and i saw the link to the Athlon FX article in ARP, that's how i came here :D :D

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, we have a forum last time, since 1998 if I'm not mistaken! Ask PY 222! :mrgreen:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yup, they did. But it wasn't very happening back then. :mrgreen:

20. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

now ARP is happening man... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: