Where to buy hardware in KL?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by fiddler, Jan 27, 2006.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

this is correct.

as for the pricelist, you still can download it from the website. usually the "update" date will be stated, price difference may vary but it's a good place to get estimated pricing before coming over to KL.

and yes, i do most of my shopping at 2 places.
    Low Yat Plaza or Low Yat forums (online shopping :p)

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. It's OT, but it's good OT. :thumb:

Wow.. A real musician here. :mrgreen:

I'm actually staying in Melaka, about 2 hours away but I wouldn't mind going to a concert! Just not sure if it's Jenny's thing. :haha:

3. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

The concert on the 14th includes Handel's Water Music, which might suit the builders of some of the systems I've seen on this forum :haha:
    Well, Adrian, if Jenny can be persuaded, just let me know. I'll try to log in at internet cafes etc. I leave UK tomorrow. One concert in Seoul, then KL. First opportunity, I'm off to Low Yat :mrgreen: I've spent hours researching motherboards and still don't know which to get:?
    fiddler

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

5. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Thanks Dashken :thumb:

fiddler

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I would honestly love to attend the concert. She has never been to one so I don't think she would mind going.. but I have no idea if it's her cup of tea.. Heheh.. :D

Chai says he's interested too. Would it be possible to get three complementary tickets? :think:

BTW, the concert is on the 13th or the 14th? At what time does it start?

Oh.. one more question - are we allowed to take pictures? LOL!!! Yeah, we are budding photographers.. :haha: :haha:

7. My sister would probably love to watch your performance. She's an opera singer. Too bad she lives in Dallas, though.

I never thought anyone as distinguished as an accomplished musician would be gracing the pages of our forums or any other computer-enthusiast website for that matter. :haha: :thumb:

I'll be in KL myself. Though I'll be there to watch F1 next month. :mrgreen: I'm going to make sure I visit Low Yat this time. :haha:

8. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Great :mrgreen: Come to the 14th, Water Music, Vivaldi etc. 3 comps should be OK. Can one of you you email me a contact no. at goldenATpocketmailDOTTYcom because I can collect emails more easily than accessing the internet. Concert is at 2030. Photos are usually frowned upon because the flashes can be distracting and if everyone did it...:boohoo: And the Hall might stipulate no fotos. (But by all means if you are discrete;) You could also leave me a message at the hotel Mandarin Oriental (+603 2380 8888 Miles Golding). Arriving Sunday very late.
    fiddler

9. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

WHOA!!!! I'm so going to meet up with you mate! :D

And I believe Leian, my brothers and I will also be very interested with the concert. I'll check with the rest and we shall see :D.

Hmmm... In fact, I work just across Mandarin Oriental. Maybe we can meet up for lunch if that's possible at KLCC.

Adrian: Unfortunately, The MPO does not allow photography during performances. I've checked already.

10. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

:shock: i want go too... dun forget me... :haha:

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

off topic .. i just got back from MPO / Petronas hall not long ago :mrgreen: ..