wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think there's bound to be a sequel unless Brendan Fraser's character is dead... :mrgreen:

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

street kings..

erm.. not sure say what I can say about it. Well apart from the obvious fact that KR has gained quite some weight :lol:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I meant if the show isn't so good because they left it hanging or something.. Heh..

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

WALL-E... the best movie I've seen this year, perhaps the best of Pixar's movie so far. :D

Just incredible, amazing... this movie proves that you don't need celebrities to voice the characters, or much scripts. Just amazing sign language, words once in a while, perfect moment for some body language and incredible idea... Simply magical!!! :thumb:

Wall-E, Eve, M-O... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :hug:

Rating : 9.4/10 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Attached Files:

5. Adrian Wong

So good????? Great!! :thumb: :thumb:

Pixar always seems to score with their movies. :thumb:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah. But this one is imho the best of them all. Just perfect.

7. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Watching Ironman tonight :D

8. Adrian Wong

Wow.. That is a very tall order to fulfil, you know. After all, they were the ones who gave us incredible movies like The Incredibles and Finding Nemo! :D

9. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Jackass 2. I seriously regret watching it. Whatever you do, don't watch this movie.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Indeed it is. But they've managed to best themselves again. Come to think of it, WALL-E can be considered in a different genre compared to The Incredibles and Finding Nemo. For those two, you need a damn solid scripts. But for WALL-E, it hardly has any script except from the middle part where the humans come in. Most of it had to do with sign/body languages and lights. Still came out solid as hell. If you like The Incredibles and Finding Nemo, then WALL-E may be the 3rd, 2nd or just taken the 1st spot. For me, it's 1st now! It kinda has some of Ratatouille-feel to it. :haha: :thumb:

Oi, everyone go watch! Initially from what I read, I thought it was a Disney (not Pixar) movie. So, I went in with a pretty low expectation, and when I saw the Pixar logo.. I went... "Eh... Pixar's one meh?" Then it just blew me away... from start to finish. :haha: :haha: :haha:

11. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

watched 4bia in the cinema...End up awake the whole night :nuts: it's really different when 1 watches horror movie in bigger screen..scared the shit out of me until i can't sleep :haha:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Made of Honor - 7/10, not bad popcorn movie, didn't had popcorn though, was drinking whiskey. :haha:

13. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

The Mummy 3, was expecting a bit more of it but still an excellent movie.

14. argentino

argentino Newbie

err the mummy (not nice)

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Big Stan - I didn't know David Carradine (Kill Bill, Kung Fu) and Jennifer Morrison (House M.D.) were in it. Not bad at all! :thumb: 8/10

eXistenZ - Hmm... weird movie... but interesting though. 7/10

H2O Just Add Water - The Movie - Chick flick... have never followed the tv series... but nice girls. :mrgreen: 7.5/10

Doomsday - Not bad what... why did everyone said it was bad? :think: 8/10

Made of Honor - Funny but didn't feel it. 7/10

Taken - Not the alien tv series. This one stars Liam Neeson. Very under-rated movie. I like it a lot. 8.8/10 :thumb: Taken (2008)

Stargate Continuum - 2nd movie... not bad... I like anything Stargate. 8/10 :mrgreen:

You Dont Mess With Zohan - :haha: :haha: :haha: 8/10

Sex and The City - Long awaited movie... Heard many said it's not true to the series... but I'm just glad they are finally back! :clap: 8/10

Never Back Down - Another good movie! :thumb: 8.5/10

Y.P.F. (Young People ****ing) - This one really nothing to say. No point to it really... but fun watch! :mrgreen: 7/10

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wah...why all also 7 and above.

I just watched Wall-E yesterday. It's really quite good! Pixar standard. :thumb:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Weird huh? :think: Somehow I noticed that I've never rated any movie between 4-6... hmm...

But normally I'll read reviews before download. And after download, I'll read reviews again. :haha:

So, there are many movies that I have downloaded but never watch. And the ones I do watch are actually pretty ok. :mrgreen:

18. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! You are the reason why TMNet's bandwidth shaping the network...

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Sorry la... I'm paying RM88 per month one you know. :mrgreen:

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Dashken!! Bring ur hdd...wanna copy your movies then :haha: