wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Newbie

i can post spoilers now or even last year liao :lol:

2. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

spoilers from the book and from the movie is very different brian.. :naughty:
    but they cut the saruman scene ( where his staff broke ) and they didn't film the scouring of the shire
    the difference from the book and from the movie is the DETAILS...
    oh yeah.. and in the film only aragorn,legolas,gimli went to the paths of the dead

3. Brian

Brian Newbie

lets see whether they show the part pippin looks into the seeing stone and also aragorn

4. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

yes he did

5. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

answer to brian's questions and some spoilers

6. Brian

Brian Newbie

spoiler

7. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

that wasn't really a spoiler.. that was in the book...
    since they cut the saruman scene ... won't people be wondering where the hell gandalf got the palantir from ?

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

if that scene is included, it'll be sooooo cool
    i think i know how to explain
    saruman flees and leaves the palantir there

9. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

u must go see extended dvd version....got more scenes... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

10. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

maybe they excluded it so that the xtended dvd would sell... :think:

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nah... If Peter Jackson had his way, each movie would have been 4-5 hours long! Watching each movie would have been a marathon session! Now, that would have been really fun to watch, wouldn't it? :mrgreen:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Everyone, go read the interview that I posted at the 'news' section and you will understand. I can't believe you all didn't read it. :doh:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I watched 'We Were Soldiers' last night. Well, it's not as good as Band of Brothers but still ok. Starring Mel Gibson. The funny thing is... Mel Gibson and his 2nd in command officer never watch their own heads. :doh:

The can actually stand in the middle of a gun fight where the enemy soldiers come in bunch and shoot them. Just like that. :wall: Stupid director... :snooty:

LOL! And his 2nd-in-command officer actually stand in front of a rushing enemy soldiers and shoot them with his pistol. :shock:

So, different from Band of Brothers where whenever the German soldiers saw a head or anything, they will shoot it, shoot the helmet off, etc. But here, nooo... :eh:

Verdict: 6/10

14. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

uh.... why didn't anybody post about their experience last night ? :eh:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Maybe many still haven't watch yet. I haven't. :dance:

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I'm not expecting to get a good seat until next week...

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

ROTK rocks
    got the middle, 5th row

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

My cousin's girlfriend cannot make it... so I think I may actually see it this Saturday night!!! :pray: :pray: :mrgreen:

19. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

your review is too simple brian... :(
    so will you be watching again ??

haha.. so adrian will be going as his cousin's girlfriend ?

sob... i fell sick... won't be fit enough for traveling... so... won't be able to watch it that early.. probably.... end of this month... WAAAAAAA :cry:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

One advice for you, when you see people posting about ROTK, GET OUT FAST!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks to Zuephok. :p