Why focus on victimless acts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

More Updates:

Lovebirds nest at DBKL

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Personally, I believe all of that dont hug and dont kiss really retarded....:nuts: You guys got purse snatchers, rapers, killers, corruptions and you divert money to take on people showing love and positive aspects?:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Come the F*ck on....:boohoo:

I find it worrying to be honest.....

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So, how do you find ppl hugging and kissing publicly in US? :think:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I have no problem with it... Nothing wrong with hugging or kissing in public... I mean its not like ur fornicating out doors or anything... The world needs a lil love anyways... :\

But actually diverting resources and yanking these people and making them go on trial coz they took it off to play for the school.... I mean. You don't do that to kids.... I mean these people are the ones that should be locked up...

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Totally agree with PsY. Not only is this a perversion of justice, it's a waste of public money and resources.

Don't we have better things to do? The last I heard, there are still many UNSOLVED murder cases. And everyday, we read about more crimes being committed. :roll:

7. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

It was in the papers today that this rule shall be applied to all races, and at the same time in JB a 7-month pregnant woman was beaten by robbers until miscarriage in a petrol station toilet. Her son and maid witnessed the event, while her husband was inside the petrol station shop.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

man this is so absurd! The authorities has too much free time on their hands now? Shouldn't they be taking care of those Indons wandering around robbing people? Even ministries they all give friendly hugs and all that to welcome visitors from other countries. Besides, it will open another loophole for authorities impostors to prey on couples.... how many times have we heard these cases in the news? :doh:

only married ppl can hug & kiss in public... hmmm.... I am gonna buy a ring and pretend I'm married now. :roll:

8. fyire

fyire Newbie

Somehow, all of these kinda reminds me of something that's kinda common. Something that's not to do with just crimes, but more of human behaviour that is...

Something which I encounter rather often in large organizations with severe management issues, I call it the LLB (Look Like Busy) syndrome. Basically instead of attempting to get actual work done, just pretend to look busy and so on.

Well, when you think about it, stuff like hunting down ppl who kiss or hug in public is far far easier than trying to solve a murder case, or even corruption cases and so on. So what you get here is the same thing too. Even if what they're doing is kinda useless in the long run, or just completely useless, they still do it in order to look busy, thus decreasing the chances of them being given any real work to be done.

The reason for this? Wanting to ensure job security by playing within the rules of the organization and doing the least amount of work as well, even though nothing is ever accomplished. Well, that's the wonders of bureaucracy isnt it? :)

9. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

these ppl are retard .... so if i kiss and hug :hug: my mum in public will i be charged with indecent behaviour ? crazy .... :faint:

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

I wish those indons will murder those idiots that arrested innocents instead.

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

the judge or whoever punished that couple must be a _____ ..u know..

oh..poor soul....

12. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

:shock: :shock:

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

we need beer here..

someone needs to chill abit :mrgreen:

14. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

easy only la...just cut off all connection btw malaysian and western country....ban them from come in Malaysia,ban malaysian from going western, ban the western movie, ban western cloth, ban watever western related...then we cant learn from western already...we can live on our own culture....kan bagus?:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

we still have broadband connection and torrent apps :shifty:

16. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

ban as well, internet have too much western influnce:mrgreen:

17. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Then how to spam at rojakpot??:think:

18. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

only for Malaysian!!:haha:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: Rojakpot server is hosted in US? :p

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

.... i'll immedietely get the hell out from this country if that happens LOL.