Why focus on victimless acts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Apr 8, 2006.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

lol....

Syariah law is a seperate part of law that applies to ORANG ISLAM... :p
    "Bagi orang Islam, mereka tetap tertakluk kepada undang-undang syariah"
    So no discrimination there. Just think of it as the law being applied to everyone now. Not only muslims.

Wouldn't make sense if they made it overlap. So join the club.... :boohoo:

Doesn't undermine the fact that this is a waste of time (money too) and is aphallingly stupid...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  2. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

unless u want to go to jail or "donate" to the officer

3. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

if they say apply the law to all, it will mean tat apply the syariah to non-islam, so...now they make this new rules for NON-MUSLIM! wat the heck....:nuts:

Muslim need to follow syariah is bcoz the religion, but for non-muslim...we dint have such rules...

where is our DAP again?:haha:

4. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

thats why i said i dont really understand wat pbt doing lol ... i mean ..having sex in public ofcourse is not allowed but ...hug ? so next time when a foreign officer hug our PM do we have to take him into custody ? :faint:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yes of course! I hate and never accept double standards! :naughty:

6. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

how bout bangla holding hand and walk around the city? they are muslim, right? shd charge under syariah laws?:mrgreen:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I think these are just little Napoleans trying to show how big they are.

Why are we wasting so much time with such stupid laws or regulations???

Is our society so crime-free or problem-free that we have so much time to go looking for people hugging or kissing??? :doh: :doh:

8. fyire

fyire Newbie

ermm.. well, its like what I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread. Hunting down ppl hugging or kissing is far easier to do than trying to solve some murder case, or hunt down corrupt politicians after all.