Wow! This is rare... =)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, May 6, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Better safe than sorry eh? Hehehe... Hey... have you ppl use b4 the racket-like battery operated thing to kill mosquitoes? I once killed a bug with it... wow! You can see smokes and smell barbeque-type of smell. :twisted:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

PY 222, you wanna try? :twisted: :lol:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hey... I catch him and make him stand still and you do your thing, ok? But watch me... don't just zap away. ;)

/me go and chase after PY 222... Hey... dun run! :twisted:

4. drab

drab Newbie

420 watts,applied in the right place can do a lot of damage :twisted: :roll:

5. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

oh i'm afraid of those zapper racquets.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

There were a few times when I touched the racket by accident, damn! My fingers turned red instantly. It's only powered by 2 1.5volt of AA size batteries. Ermm... how many watt is 3 volt? Hmm... sorry, never good in electronics... :cry:

7. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Dude, the one you have isn't all that powerful because its only powered by two AA batteries.

Go get the one that is powered by the 9V battery. Its more powerful and if it gets in contact with the skin, it will definitely leave a stingy feeling. I guarantee it.

;)

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Why get the 9V one when the 3V one can already do the job? And you don't want to accidentally light something when you kill the bugs, do you? :D

And I like to see smokes and not see fire. ;)

But where do you get the 9V one, never see any on sale b4. Hmm... maybe because I thought all is the same. :)

Still I think it's safer with a 3V one. :D

Btw, anyone here knows how many Volt do we need to kill a person? :roll:

9. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

Dash... dun always mention my chat room lah....presure here you know...!!! :roll:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... ohh... ok. But remember to put more emoticons, ok? Those cute cute ones. :D Then I can play there alone when I'm bored. ;)

Keep up the good work! 8)

11. Chai

Aiyo, send me the direct link to the emoticons lah! I can't access to your favourite forum without registering. If you want me to add, at least help a bit lah. Don't expect everyone to do things for you... :lol:

Ok, enough of off topic chats.

12. goldfries

the cute emoticons are in Yahoo! Messenger.

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

14. goldfries

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Can you post the direct link to the gif file? Our friend Chai is lazy to register. And yeah... I know his feelings. Coz normally you have to get back to your email and verify and stuffs like that. Damn inconvenient.

Thanks. :D

16. goldfries

eh fren. trust me. u try open that link. no need to register wan la. it's just viewing a forum as guest. the emoticons are there.

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... still can't find the head-banging one. :(

18. Chai

'Unregistered Users Restricted from Viewing'...

Dashken: Thanks for being understanding. :) I will try to find some myself :D

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I got to that also. Hey... goldfries... tipu ar? :p

Haha... wonder when the new emoticons will be ready. I just love emoticons... especially those cute ones. :D

20. goldfries

nope. no tipu. looks like i misunderstood how ezboard works. my mistake.

see. i logged into ezboard to access my other fish forums. i didn't realize that login once can access all boards. my mistake.

btw there's a head-banger in the link but it's not as cute as another i saw somewhere which i donno where.