Wow! This is rare... =)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, May 6, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

:angel: :boohoo: :clap: :dance: :doh: :drool: :eh: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :sick: :silenced: :snooty: :think: :wall: :whistle:

Hope you like these... :)

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:clap: THANKS!!! :angel:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeehaaaa.... :dance: :sick: :pray: :shifty: :snooty: :think:

Hmm... wish someone can post the head-banging link again. It was here a few days ago in this forum but can't seem to find it now. :(

How about the icq one? I really like the sad one... hehe. Hmm... but I think I can't ask for the sky here. ;) Anyway, thanks dude. 8)

4. Chai

I've seen the head banging before. But I hate big smilies. I don't want it to screw up the post table. There's a head banging in there, but not as funny. At least the size is acceptable.

5. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

:naughty:

i think there should be a full list of emoticons on the left. i don't like to go back to the and mini-window and click again each time i want to insert a font that's not in there.

trying inserting 5 - 10 continuous emoticons from that window and you'll see how tedious. ok let's not talk about cut and pasting the text.

6. goldfries

this is nice..........all alone. not counting the guests. they're forever there.

Attached Files:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... yeah, I think so too. And there are a lot of ample space at the post section too. Now all I do is, not to close the emoticons window, so that I don't have to open to look for emoticons each time I post. :wall:

This head-banging doesn't look funny at all. :(

Hey, Chai... how about the links that I PM to you? Not qualify? :D

8. goldfries

it may not be funny but at least it's neat. i rather have it neat than having weird smileys. there are some smileys doing sexual stuff, u guys want? LOL.

9. drab

drab Newbie

sexemotions!ugh :?

10. Chai

Yup, that's the reason.

I tried to add the new emoticons to the place next to the post window yesterday, but I still dunno how. I'm using this forum. So I know all the inconveniences you are facing as well. ;)

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hehe... I like weird smilies. But the sad one from icq still beats them all. Remind me of someone everytime i use it. :think: :whistle:

12. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:boohoo: :clap: :dance: :doh: :drool: :eh: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :sick: :silenced: :snooty: :think: :wall: :whistle:

just testing.....

btw,... animatirx part 4 is out... The 2nd Renaissance -2 is out.. but i can't seem to find the download link.....

13. Reaper

Reaper Newbie

Woohoo! :dance: orite! Would they make all 9 episodes available online soon?

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

15. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

goldfries, you can never be alone. Remember, some of the guest are watching you too!

You have been warned :naughty:

16. goldfries

notice i mentioned "not counting guests"

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think PY 222 didn't notice. Hmm... I think the coat he has on is covering part of his eyes. :D

18. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Yes, but I realised that how can you be alone when you are actually not.

If you are not counting guest when making the assumption that you are alone when you are actually not, then everybody would be alone even if everybody is logged on at the same time because you would be making the assumption of not counting the online people. Un? ;)

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... maybe because the fact that there is no nick available in the registered users that log-in... that make you seem alone, lonely, etc. :D

Well, the reason is... the guests can't post and you are posting alone. Doesn't that make you alone/lonely enough? ;)

20. goldfries

referring to the text, alone. 'goldfries' alone. no one else around. that type alone.