Wowie... Titles!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PY 222, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

{Off topic}
    I'm sure he's smart enough to differenciate the word wondering and wandering. Just incase you don't know, he's the king of typos among us, hence his title, "Doe Snot Founder", which is one of the typos he has made, even though it was obvious that typo was just a 'slip'. ;) Typos does not have to be wrong spelling/incorrect words, or no such word in the dictionary.

A typo can be just a mistake in typing, and it includes what you didn't intend to type, even though the word exist in the dictionary.

Example, yesterday, I was chatting with Adrian. I typed this:
    I wanted to type 'fan', instead of 'find'! I was thinking 'fan' in my head, but I ended up typing 'find'! This is also a kind of typo. :)
    {/Off topic}

Edit: I don't know why I said this just now "I'm sure he's smart enough". It sounds really insulting to me now. And I would like to apologise peaz, if you are offended. :D

2. drab

drab Newbie

I was just becoming a find of yours :roll:

3. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

ok fair enough. :) i find both our view to be correct.

my view is based on the definition -an error (as of spelling) in typed or typeset material(Miriam/Webster).
    i believe your definition was based on the definition -a small mistake in a text made when it was typed or printed(Cambrige).

so both are correct. :)

it's hard to convey what is in my thoughts on words on the reasons why i said his one may not be a typo in my view.

but anyway typo definitely is not referring to "or no such word in the dictionary." those words like "mad1, sadam, i, zhue, hehe" as i stated was just for the record, we all know those were not typos. ;)

oih very off topic already!!!

4. drab

drab Newbie

Cor!thats a long post :oops:

5. Chai

Ok, truce! I was just saying peaz used the wrong word... (Note: I'm not using 'typo' anymore! :lol: )

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

now Mad1, where are my planes?
    slow delivery. gonna give u a bad rating in weapon reseller rating. :lol: :lol:

7. Chai

Yeah, where are my toy B2?

8. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Chai... Goldfries... why bother? just ask me la!!! :)

Ahem... it WAS a typo... same as Chai.. i type what i 'hear' not what i think...

wondering sounds like wandering.. also if u notice... 'a' is located near the 'w' on the keyboard... so i guess the 'medula oblangata' part of the brain...was too lazy to get my finder across to 'o' so the fellow just make me press on 'a' instead!!! :)

hehe...

and yes... me is king of typos... and i just came up with one the other day while chatting with adrian... but that was a little vulgar... so i won't post here la.

well... i know scuds aren't anti air... but still scud u know.... i got scud u not scared? LOL

BTW... did u know that GBUs can be set to target handphones too???

9. goldfries

ok then. TYPO KING!!! i'll have my Patriots waiitng for your scuds. now i gotta order them from Mad1 1st.

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Don't order from mad1. He has a bad weapon/planes reseller rating. Stuff that I bought didn't deliver on time, infact, i haven't got it yet.

11. goldfries

i wonder how's Mad1's RMA.

12. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Where's the cash????

Payment term.......full in advance into my Swiss Acc.

TQ

13. ngeejee

ngeejee Newbie

hmm...

i think you guys should get your "illegal" transactions here encryptted..

Ain't got any encrypting software.. order them from me then.. hahaha..

MeEncryptionAlgorithmIsAsSimpleAsCanBeAndCanBeDecryptedByTheNakedEyesSoNoFBIWithSpecialComputersWillBeAbleToDetactThem.

That is just a simple demo.. get the full version for only RM99.99 only,
    or pay in installments for RM20/months for 30years.
    Cash terms only, no credit cards accepted.
    Phone cards maybe.

interested? send your "mind" message to me.

14. Chai

LOL!
    We don't need encryption!

Talk about my B2, I'm getting impatient! :D

15. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

talking about about encryption...

"?noitpyrcnesihttuobawoh"

proven more effective than "MeEncryptionAlgorithmIsAsSimpleAsCanBeAndCanBeDecryptedByTheNakedEyesSoNoFBIWithSpecialComputersWillBeAbleToDetactThem"

RM111.11 only... for those who's buying stuffs from MAD1.. probably i can give 5% discount la.. :roll:

16. Chai

LOL!
    certainly, your 'howaboutthisencryption' is alot better it seems! :D

17. goldfries

"hAtToEoBhYfNwOiPCUsERTYPTION"????

18. drab

drab Newbie

Now even i am confused :oops:

19. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

going for my new name,, :)

20. drab

drab Newbie

sobsobsobsob :cry: 600+and still no title :cry: :cry: :roll: :cry: Now i have to look for a sad avatar :lol: