Write 2 Star Intech? (new poll)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, May 16, 2003.

?

Do you read The Star's InTech?

1. Often

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Always! It's the best thing since sliced bread!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Occasionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll never touch that piece of crap!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Huh? What Tech?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Some of them are I think. I still remember Asohan, Steven Patrick, Kelly Goh. The rest are a bit blur... :think: :whistle:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

C.Lee Kon is real or not? and there's always editor Davin Arul.

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

I think C.Lee Kon is a fake, made up guy. Silicon... sounds familiar??? :D

4. goldfries

yeah. everyone knows that the name comes from Silicon, but i was wonder there was really a person that name in the Star IT crew that they really used his name for that purpose.

his name is always in page one on that corner that talks some funny stuff.

5. peaz

u know... i do suspect it was my friend who wrote those articles... He's one damn good writer and he's quite some articles that got into several magazines and the star a couple of times...

He'd always grin when C.Lee Kon's articles are on the star.... very very suspicious..

6. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

who's ur friend?

yah.. that cleekon fella very funny... one of the few things nice abut the intech... the rest... now i take with a lot of salt... probably die of what... hypertention?

7. peaz

an old class mate... very darn good with the english. could write up a very funny article anytime.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Err... which one? Hubert? :think: :whistle:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hubert Git?? Hubert = C. Lee Kon??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? That was just a guess le Adrian. Coz not many good-in-English techie kinda guy at school(my batch). :whistle:

11. peaz

yeah.. it's just a guesss.. but he's a very good candidate... cos i know he always writes to various mags and to star under funny funny names... and good at that too.

but still.. just a wild guess

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Really? Are you serious?? But when C.Lee.Kon was around, Hubert was like... in junior high school...

I doubt it's him... He's odd but not in that slant...

Don't really know him well but he came off as rather snobbish and arrogant. Doesn't sound like the funny C.Lee.Kon to me...

In any case, C.Lee.Kon can be anyone in the InTech staff. I think it's an imaginary alter-ego for maybe... A. Asohan?

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... I can't disagree with you on that. :whistle: :twisted:

Well, you said it already... anyone can be funny or real cunning online/other places and be real different in real life. :dance:

14. peaz

like i said.. i'm just guessing... but i wouldn't be suprised if it's him.

Well, he is a little arogant ... but i also cannot deny that he's one heck of a writer, gifted with the play of words, and he writes funny weird alter-ego kinda thing... I've seen quite a few of his works... unpublished... it's all pretty funny. But i think he've stopped writing... too busy with studies and gf... :p

oh well, i guess there's also other out there like him.... juts thought that C.Lee Kon's article is exactly the kind of things he'd write.

:p

15. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

sounds schizo to me! :shock: :twisted:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Conclusion: C.Lee.Kon is agent smith :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

LOL

18. goldfries

i just realized, when was the last time you bought a newspaper? it's now RM 1.20

19. Brian

Brian Newbie

i buy from my school's koperasi
    80 sen :mrgreen: and i can read it early in the morning

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... well, it happened sometime last year I think. The 20cents for me aren't necessary. But if everything's added up, wow... you can make millions. :think:

Anyway... the newspapers you get at the koperasi are sometimes different from what you get outside. I dunno why... maybe they printed the koperasi one first and the outside one later. There was this one time that I bought it at the koperasi, some of the articles are different from my friend's thats from outside. Yeah... it's weird. :think:

And I thought what the heck. I searched the whole newspaper a few times and still couldn't find the article that he told me. And when I do a comparison... different! :wall: :wall: :wall: :whistle: