wth is wrong with world today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by generalRage1982hrv, May 6, 2008.

1. generalRage1982hrv

generalRage1982hrv ARP Reviewer

wth is wrong with world today
    every day i hear some ugly stuff in the news
    one week ago i heard about some sick man that kept his own child for 24 years in a basment and had 7 children with her (Austria)
    now i hear about some family that kept their died children in the freezer (they killd them) WTH (Germany)
    and now some crazy dude killd few people at labor day with his BMW (man/woman stayd stuck under his car and he have manage to run from police) (swis)
    24sata - Luđak autom proletio kroz prvosvibanjsku paradu
    wth is happening to this world

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  2. miahman

miahman Newbie

i agree man this world is becoming more like hell. the more we search for heaven the worse it gets.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh yeah, well, IMHO, stuff like this have been happening for many years... It's just that it's been a while since we heard about it.

Over here, we have a wife who killed her husband and chopped up his body before stuffing it into a fridge. Then she fled to Singapore and left the body there. They only found it when the person who bought the high-end condo (by auction) discovered the body parts inside. :hand:

And we have a high-level consultant to our government and a good friend of our deputy Prime Minister who allegedly had the deputy Prime Minister's bodyguards shoot his Mongolian model mistress and bomb up her body to get rid of the evidence. Of course, many people have implicated the deputy Prime Minister and he's now actively slamming down those people, including recently imprisoning a blogger who made allegations against him and his wife... ;)

So, the world is really full of all kinds of shit like this. I don't think it will change. These things have happened in the past and will continue to happen in the future. :(

4. miahman

miahman Newbie

i think they will change. but for the worse. i think all these stuff will become more common. as people will go mad out of stress money and all those materialistic desires and blah blah wat not (study is a majr one for weak youngsters)

oldern times wer stress free most of the time. you eat what you grow. no pressure to move with economy or anything like that

5. generalRage1982hrv

well i see that in some time in the future we will need to carry guns

6. Adrian Wong

I would love to own one, but I do think that general availability of guns is a bad thing. It makes it so much simpler for small issues to turn deadly.

Over here, gun ownership is strictly restricted, so there's a lack of gang shoot-outs, armed robberies, or even murder by gunfire. If anyone can just buy a gun... it's easy for an argument or a fistfight to deteriorate into a gunfight. Unlike verbal arguments or fistfights, gunfights can kill and death is something you cannot come back from. :hand:

7. generalRage1982hrv

true but when u take a look on what happens around all of us
    seams that we will be forced to use that option

8. Adrian Wong

I hope not... although the police here are getting even more lazy, even more stupid and certainly more corrupt.

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I think not allowing to own a gun is a good thing.

10. generalRage1982hrv

Adrian same thing is here

Chai why? if you can get one legall way why not?

11. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I also don't think, guns should be allowed to everyone.Even if someone gets a gun in a legal way, is there any guarantee that he/she will not use it for illegal tasks ? The world is already got so much violent & worse.After this, if we give a legal permit to use guns to everyone,it'll become much more worse.Maybe the person can kill his own family with the gun he got legally ? People can do anything for their own purpose. ;)

12. Adrian Wong

The thing is there are way too many people who should not own a gun. For example, road bullies.

We have road bullies who use everything from steering wheel locks to machetes to attack other people. Allowing them to own guns would have resulted in their victims not just suffering serious injuries but death.

13. generalRage1982hrv

ok here in my country you cant that easy get gun first you have to be capable to have it that means that you cant get a gun if your temper is xxxxxx or if you have criminal record
    to get a gun you need to visit 6 doctors lol
    and i was saying about normal people not criminals (they have guns if they have cash)

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I am proud to have my second ammendment rights.

As for gun ownership go look up the story On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs.

I personally want a few rifles. Rifles to me are a lot safer then handguns. They do more damage sure, but they aren't as easy to conceale and carry.

Gun ownership is like nuclear weapons. Best if not used at all, but the fact you own some, is enough of a detterent. It levels the playing fields.

15. generalRage1982hrv

uhhhh no comment we have gone off topic
    but i have one and it is legal
    i do not use it or anything lol
    any way all my talk was rhetorical about guns
    i was saying how the future is gong and how the people become
    worse every year it seam that we normal people will need something for protection
    criminal is going up police and government is corrupted so they are taking their part from
    criminals and rest of that
    so only who is suffering here is US normal people
    how the hell can we protect from them
    how can we stop them

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  16. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I agree Gen the world has become desensitized to violence they see it on the news everyday. We see people hung and read in the paper here about four 14 year girls beating another 14 year old girl to death .. Why ? They tortured her and burned her with cigarettes :shock:

The youth today have no respect for piers and "sorry" but many parents today do not know how to raise children with values or morales.

Nuff said :hand:

17. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

i like the idea of a global disaster that reduce the world population to just under 1%, then we can all start over anew. This world had become so corrupted, the best way is to wipe everything out and start over. :nuts:

On topic of guns, any survivalist here? because with how the world is today, there are so many ways the world can end (not talking about biblical ends, more like a disaster like the above) certain people are stockpilling food and guns and etc. They are even people who keep a backpack in their car boot with all the survival gears just in case :think:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The world is not that bad. :)

This thread seriously needs to be more cheery and realistic.

You can find joy and happiness where ever you go.

Don't start sounding like some sort of doomsday cult now. Snap out of it already. Everyone has plenty to be thankful for. See the good in everything.

Shit happens. No one can stop that and it will never change. What we do in times of need is what distinguishes us from anything else. Do your little bit.

Go out and enjoy the weather. And go help someone in need. If everyone moans and groans nothing will come of anything. This is a big problem with us humans.

So go out there and make someone's day while enjoying yours.

19. Adrian Wong

That's what I think too. Rifles are definitely safer than handguns.

20. Adrian Wong

LOL! I hope not.. because that would mean losing a lot of good people. :haha: :haha:

Seriously, what Psy said is correct. It's not all doom and gloom.

Like I said in my first post, these things have been happening for ages. It doesn't mean that things are getting worse. It's just the nature of the world. The only reason why we are shocked is that it's rare enough to still be horrific to us... and that's a good thing.