Yet another victim of scandal!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Elizabeth Wong quits, waiting for official announcement (Update 3)

What a corrupted government.

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What to do? Sleeping also can take photo. From now on, sleep must wear jacket and double everything. Sigh... hot la.

3. Chai

I cannot understand what's the problem with having a sex life. I think it's perfectly normal to have a sex life, in fact I think it's abnormal not to have a sex life! As long as there's nothing crazy...

This is the problem with living in a conservative country.

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I having to agree 1000% with you! :thumb:

It's not the conservative country, but apparently, they like using 'those taboo stuff' in attempts to accuse someone. :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Actually, it has nothing to do with how conservative a country is. She's being targeted because she's a member of the opposition.

Idiots like the Toyol keep comparing her to Chua Soi Lek but that horny old goat is poles apart from Eli. He was cheating on his wife and got caught in the act. Heck, he did it so often he even had a "favourite room" reserved for him at the hotel.

Elizabeth Wong, on the other hand, is a SINGLE woman. She's free to have sex with ANYONE she likes. It's NOT against the law, so why should the Toyol make so much noise about it?

Eli should not be afraid. Stand up with your chin up, Eli!

As for the Toyol... he was certainly well named. He IS nothing but a toyol.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  6. Chai

Oh yes, they are certainly using this as an excuse to attack Elizabeth. If it happened in other countries, it wouldn't have worked.

7. The_YongGrand

And the strange thing is, it's the pattern.

Before that was Theresa Kok. Then now it's another woman, who is Elizabeth Wong.

Aaaaaagh, sometimes I hate these politicians when they go play ultra dirty!! :wall:

8. Adrian Wong

They like targeting women because they think women are weak. That's the kind of men they are. :mad:

Look at the number of remarks they have made about women (leaking every month, etc.). I wonder why their mothers or sisters never slapped them in the mouth... :mad:

9. Brian

Brian Newbie

Agree with you on how Khir Toyo's an idiot, but as to the comparison to Chua Soi Lek, I disagree. Even Chua Soi Lek had his right to privacy revoked, and why should he have resigned on a private matter? He didn't deserve it any more than Elizabeth. Does cheating on your wife make you a bad health minister?

He's free to have sex with anyone he likes, and his wife can punish him suitably when it came out, but the point is, there's no law stating that it's wrong to have extramarital affairs, and the same with Elizabeth having sex out of marriage. Ethically, it's wrong, no denying that, but that didn't make him any less capable of performing his duties, and the same with Elizabeth. Both of them shouldn't have resigned.

Initially I was quite pissed off myself when I read Khir Toyo's comments, but then again, even Chua Soi Lek deserves some respect.

Edit: that, however, masks the amount of schadenfreude I felt when he got caught in the act :D

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well, is it me or is our Government lately trying to set PKR up? seems to have TONS of issue bout them...really hate 1 of the minister that commented she should step down, and so did that Toyol -_-"...lost already still wanna talk kok >_>"

11. Adrian Wong

Ahhh.. I said they are poles apart as far as morality is concerned.

However, I did NOT say that Chua Soi Lek should resign because he was caught with his pants down. In fact, unless he was spending excessive time and effort boffing other women instead of running the Health Ministry, that was his problem as far as I'm concerned.

With that said, he was a lousy Health Minister. Shameful, since he's a doctor himself. At least Chua Jui Meng, the previous Health Minister can claim he had no idea what he was doing since he was a lawyer by profession.

Chua Soi Lek has no such excuse. Then again, he was Health Minister merely because MCA always gets the Health Ministry portfolio no matter how inadequate their candidates are. :roll:

12. Adrian Wong

Well, Toyol's fighting to be big chief of UMNO Youth, so he has to beat his big breasts like an alpha ape to impress the other monkeys in his troop. ;)

The other two contenders are also beating their "breasts" as loudly as they can, and baring their teeth. It's all about making as much noise as they can. No brains necessary. :thumb:

13. Brian

Brian Newbie

Apologies, you appeared to be justifying the difference by pointing out differences in both the cases, and I read it as if you were implying it. In any case, if you see it from a hardline Islamic stance (don't quote me to be authoritative on this), both acts are wrong. I can see how Khir Toyo can make an argument out of this from that POV, but then again we all pretty much know that it's just scoring political points.

14. The_YongGrand

They took advantage of that, which really annoyed the hell out of all of us!! :wall:

Their mothers and sisters AND wives SHOULD kick them or whack them with a rolling pin to make sure they behave properly!! :haha:

15. Adrian Wong

LOL!! That's okay.

Well, he's as religious as Bill Maher. LOL!!! :haha: :haha: