Your Childhood Experience :D

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Max_87, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

And this guy's going to be a doctor... God forbid... :pray:

:haha:

just kidding boss ;)

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! Like I said, everyone does stupid things when they are young. :haha:

Luckily, I did not blow my hands off. :shifty: :mrgreen:

But I certainly spent a lot of time "working out" firearms and reading up on them. :nuts: :haha:

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha, I'm guessing you've read the Anarchy Cookbook? :mrgreen:

4. Adrian Wong

Actually, I did. But that was long AFTER I tried all that. :haha:

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Fireworks....reminds me of my younger days :lol: During Chinese New Year, my cousins and I like to catch insects and tie them up onto the Fireworks then booom :lol: :haha: Esspecially those lizards :haha: My cousin even injects water into the lizards body :haha: :nuts:

Poor lizards :lol:

6. plasma

plasma Newbie

hahahahaha, wow!!! i tot i was the only one who goes around searching for all the anarchists cookbooks.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

:whistle: i still have half a sack of KNO3 back at home :whistle: yes, its a whole big sack!!! bought it at the fertilizer store :haha: :haha:

KNO3 and some sugar = thrusters for ur own mini rocket!! :haha: :thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Don't get caught with too much potassium nitrate though! In these days of terrorism, that's enough to get you into trouble! :haha:

You can easily mix charcoal, potassium nitrate and some sulfur to create your own gunpowder. Mix it with water and granulate the dried mixture and you got your very own serpentine gunpowder. :thumb:

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

My friend tells me that he actually tried one of the 'recipes'. I think it was the oxidising one, mixing KMnO4 and petrol in a glass container, then throwing it. Apparently it made quite an explosion :shock:

I wasn't looking for the Anarchy Cookbook intentionally. It's just that I heard rumours about being able to find bomb-making recipes on the Internet, so I decided to try looking for it and see if it was really true. It's quite disturbing when I think about how easy it was.

9. plasma

plasma Newbie

basic recipies for the home :mrgreen: :haha:

but uh.... does me being in UTM now makes me more dangerous??? :shock: after all the Bali bombing was traced to....err....u know where!!! :haha:

but i suppose this is all amateur stuffs...read one on some guy in the US who actually tried to make an atom bomb. back in the days where the smoke detectors use a small amount of americium, a kind of radioactive material.

he bulk purchased these smoke detectors and took the americium out and built the detonator chamber for it and all. but before he managed to finish it, somehow the authorities caught him and traced his house to be highly radiated to a dangerous level.

10. Adrian Wong

Woah.. That's dangerous. :haha:

Well, me neither. I actually have no idea how I came upon the copy. :think:

11. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Come to think of it... I did put soya sauce + coca cola + egg yoke + chicken bones + god knows what else into a plastic bag and threw at the house of a neighbour i hated... :shhh:

12. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Where is Mahakanjus when you need him, that 'plick' is also another chemist at heart but a womanizer by profession. :Jeremy Ducks:

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone of you eaten chalk before? :shock:

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Hehehehehehehe :nuts: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh ya...in Singapore, there was this family that lived further up my street and they had a ****ing irritating dog that would bark constantly at everyone. Oh, the owner had a maroon Mercedes Benz that was always parked outside the house. Muahahaha :twisted:
    So one day when I was back there from Perth with some Wrigley's chewing gum, I stuck my gum on the keyhole of the his Mercedes door. :haha: Ever since then, I never see his car parked outside ever again :haha:

15. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

let me guess...you did

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I even did stupid things like rubbing Twisties on the bottom of the shoe and eat it! :shock:

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

10 points! :clap: :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha:
    I once threw chalk into my friend's mouth while he yawned... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I love to blow up those ceiling lizards. I have a lot of ways to use it. Astronaught lizards, bbq lizards, and my favorite, pyro-lizards.

Pyro lizards are easy to make.
    U need:
    1 X Lizard
    1 X Firecracker (the ones like matches or if you dont mind guts on u, the good ol normal ones)
    2 X Fingernails (to pry the mouth open)
    1 X matchbox (to strike or light with)

I dont think further elaboration is required. All I can say its loads of fun. Instant choice awards... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I also made a mini mushroom cloud by exracting gunpowder from dud firecrackers and threw a match into the huge pile. I hated it when the wind came... :mad: :doh: :wall:

19. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! Whatever for?? :haha:

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LMAO! :haha: