Zhng My Car - Singaporean parody of Pimp My Ride

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Papercut, Feb 23, 2006.

1. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

hahahahahahah..that was one funny show :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i end up always talking like that to my fren :haha: :haha: :haha:

when i see my fren's car : 'i see ur car a bit sad...first ho..ur car no tebo..' :mrgreen:

the most funny part was the traffic light one..at the traffic light ho..when the traffic light turn green...u turbo ur car wil faster reach another traffic light..:thumb:

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha, last year I went to an auction house here in Perth and that guy talks at hyper speed too. My Dad couldn't understand a word of what the guy said, and it doesn't help that he's hard of hearing.

Really? I had a Norweigan classmate last year but never heard him swear. Maybe we didn't piss him off enough :think:

I find that the letter "L" causes the most problems for the people who are not so fluent in English.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! Yeah, those who are Chinese-educated tend to speak like this...

Lan! The labbit lan... when they are actually trying to say "Run! The rabbit run". :mrgreen:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

And they can't pronounce zero. They say jero instead. :p

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Waaa... you are hitting on Chinese-ed people man... :haha:

But most Chinese educated people are proud because they can speak/write Mandarin and also English but we banana can only do English. :p

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

LOL! No I didn't meant that they swear all the time but when they speak, it's when they pronounce the "vowels" in the sentence, it sounds like they're swearing it off. :mrgreen:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

:eh:
    No comprendo. Nvm :lol:

Haha :lol:
    I used to be able to write and speak Chinese (compulsory in Singapore :roll: ) but my standard has steadily declined since 2002 :haha:
    My family speaks 90% English and 10% Malay anyway...

So to be honest I don't mind if Chinese-Ed people poke fun at my Chinese the way I poke fun at their English :haha:

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

amboi!!!!!!!!!!1

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

There are exceptions I guess, eg. ZuePhok and Chai. Their English is like this :thumb:

10. Chai

Yeah, I was really embarassed in front of a lot of people because of my relatively poor Mandarin...

So I take this as my revenge! :haha:

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

sorry har..i dun speak good english..

me from hua lian :mrgreen:

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Haha.. Some will only pronounce it as "jilo". :mrgreen:

Not really disparaging them. It's quite cute actually. :mrgreen:

13. Chai

The problem is, they can pronounce it properly, I don't see why chinese-speaking Chinese can't pronounce 'r' when there are a lot of 'r' syllabus in Mandarin.

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Syllables

*runs*

:p

15. Chai

Shit...and DYKT: I checked my dictionary before posting that, but I admit, I checked for spelling only. :p