ARP Christmas Gathering! REGISTER NOW!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Chai, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Okay, here's the map, as promised. The address for the place is Jalan SS14/1.

Attached Files:

• Map.gif
      Map.gif
      File size:
      33.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Okay! And Starbucks should be ... the Damansara Uptown Starbucks. :thumb:

You sure you guys are not coming, Garphreak and angel? :cry:

3. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Lol!! You make ZuePhok sound like a real kinky guy!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hm, the place is at SS14, but it's in the Subang area? Funny...think i'd better not go, I'm afraid I'll get lost! :shifty:

Can't really read the map well and I'm not familiar with the Subang area... :oops:

But I might join in when you go to Starbucks, 'coz that's near my place... :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

LOL! Up to you. But we are going together. Not separately. ;)

5. d_magnitude

d_magnitude Newbie

but... where are we gathering first before we go?? what time do we meet? how many cars are there? how many passengers?

and on a side note, i heard tat italians... and those other mediteranean countries dun work from 12pm till 3pm... that's their lunch time... :confused: is that true?

i don't get the map too...??? :confused: from LDP turn to sunway pyramid is a roundabout?? :o
    errmm.... my memory must be really fading... i dun remember subang parade being next to federal highway and carrefour... i must be getting really :nuts:

It would help if i know where is north... :D

6. d_magnitude

d_magnitude Newbie

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'm not owned by anyone... :rolleyes:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Who will be driving? Where do we meet first before leaving for Subang?

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

sorry. don't think can make it.

work + WOE + COD............... ;)

10. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

:sigh: Criticisms, criticisms. Gimme a break, guys, I drew that from scratch in about 3 minutes at work so I could stick it up ASAP. :p

Thanks for finding the detailed map, d_magnitude. Hope it'll help more people find their way there on Thursday. :thumb:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I thought your map was rather well done... :think:

12. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Uncle ZuePhok, I may need help cause I might end up with no wheels on that day so would you be kind enough to send me there and back? I could meet up with your halfway somewhere in PJ State A&W?

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

jeremy..NO PROBLEMO!
    i go ur place fetch u la...

14. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Thanks, Taib. :D

15. Adrian Wong

Okay, after fetching Max_87, I will be heading to my aunt's place (the regular BBQ spot) to "download" my stuff.

I think we should gather there. It's at no. 81, SS22/2, Damansara Jaya.

You can come in via KDU, turn right at the first turning (the Petronas station) and go right until the end and turn left. Down the road about 100 m is the house. :thumb:

I say we meet around 6:30 pm? :think: It will take me some time to reach my aunt's place from the KL International Airport.

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Urm... we can either meet up at your place or mine. Logically for myself is to wait at my place la since we're going to Sunway... Hmmm 6.30 should be fine i think. We've booked the place for 8pm already.

17. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I think we should meet up at Ken's place, because Max_87's stuffs are there and needed to be tested.

18. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Both places are FINE. :haha:

It's only a km or so away! :haha:

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

8pm?

erm..
    dont think I can make it :cry:

20. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

meet up with us a bit later la :) got map mah. we should be there till late. it's open till midnight.