BOG Contest #7 : Most Active Forumer!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

We will send the prize to you as soon as we conclude the contest at the end of the month. :thumb:

2. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Just of the blue, can we know Viper007bond's total posts in the contest period? Interested in the latest contest, so curious to know what kind of competition there is! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, so might as well post zy's and jet's total posts too! If it's too much trouble, a rough estimate would be fine... ;)

Btw, congrats to you guys who won! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Well, don't worry about THIS contest. :haha:

Because in the Crucial giveaway contest, even the mods and reviewers are allowed to participate. :wicked:

So, competition should be more intense than it was with this contest. :thumb:

Don't worry about that. Just give it your best shot. Remember - active participation in ANY of our contest improves our chances of getting more sponsorship for other contests. :thumb:

4. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

I see, I see... :think:

I'd forgotten about the mods being able to participate! Does that include you, Adrian?? I remember reading that mods can average about 100-200 posts a day?? :doh:

Maybe it's time to give up already... :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Err.. Please read the rules in the Crucial Ballistix Tracer Giveaway Contest and you will find out. ;)

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

NO!!! :wall:

7. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Whoops...I'd just read it and was coming back to edit my post...but you'd already replied!! So fast!! All the more reason why you shouldn't join!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Seriously, you'd probably win hands down Adrian... Might as well just keep it if you're gonna participate... :p

8. Adrian Wong

LOL! That's why I'm not participating. ;)

9. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Phew, thank goodness! :mrgreen:

10. bleh, i gave up long ago...no hope...

11. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

im really looking forward to getting my stuff too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: