Games, games, games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

N so is the fat guy who gives u orders... :shock:
    Ive seen him on TV once... forgot what show it was... :think:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

in fact the guys are stars too.

Yuri is a model too you know. watch the end-credits and search his name on the net. you'll see some weird pictures........weird model/person actually, can't remember if he's an actor.......i think he is.

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... and I still don't understand how they didn't put along all these kind of cool videos in Generals. A stupid move IMHO. :think:

When I finished the first mission, I was going like "Huh? No videos... so cheap... :wall: :wall: :wall: )

4. Brian

Brian Newbie

no, but last video's the best!!! :mrgreen:
    too bad they closed down Westwood :( :cry:

5. goldfries

ehh i don't think so. they're now part of EA.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How was the last video already? Forgot already le... is it where the girl went up the helicopter? :D

Err... I think Westwood is gone for good. Eh, goldfries... if your fish is eaten by another fish, is it gone or is it part of that fish? :dance:

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

best FMV game so far for me was WC4... :) u know.. i've even enjoyed spycraft's FMV back in the good old days....

8. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

I actually enjoyed Mechwarrior 2's video ....... the one where a 'Timberwolf' steps on a skull ...etc....
    Heck i even enjoyed Magic Carpet.... :doh:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Not just typical FMV, it's like a movie already!

10. goldfries

ahh. i started those nice FMV with WC3. Wing Commander that is, not Warcraft.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So Chai... you finished the RC Helicopter mission from Vice City? How to do it? I just don't have enough time. :cry:

12. Chai

Yup, I've finished almost all the main missions.

Try to practise to fly the RC before picking up the bomb. The counter will not start until you pick up the bomb.

13. lung

lung Just Started

Wow. Lots of hard-core gamers here. I used to game big time too (finished most games most of u mentioned here, back to those XT days... Anyone remembers Karateka??)

But too bad nowadays working and dating not much time to play games :) Still playing Divine Divinity :p

Anyway the 'actors' from the original C&C are actually Westwood staffs. They started using real actors/models in the later C&C games (eg. RA2)... Have you guys watched Eight-Legged Freaks? Watched that movie a few weeks ago and the female lead looks so surprisingly familiar... Then I realised that she's the one who played Tanya in Red Alert 2!!! :o

Oh and Wing Commander movies are always the best... Too bad the silver-screen version sucks cow poo :(

14. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

$hl+ now i got that beeping karateka sound in my head arrggghhhh!!!
    its goind on ....and on.... and on... and on..... :wall:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And it goes hut hut hut... high kick, centre kick, low kick, high punch, low punch... :D

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

i got the midi theme on my phone!!!

17. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

I bought the sim superstar oledi... last saturday... and monday i oledi got 4.5 star liao... just left 0.5 star to be a SUPERSTAR... hehehhehehe

and after monday stop playing... becoz play until headache liao.. bad monitor... play too long spoil my eye and make me headache... so i stop playing it untill today.... maybe tomolo will continue again.... YES!!!!!

18. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Holy!
    where did u get it?
    Is ur phone a nokia?

19. Chai

Motorola C330

20. drab

drab Newbie

HAR HAR...Chai is off topic :lol: Mind you,suppose you can play games on mobile..... :roll: