Games, games, games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I wonder if the price is high if you sell it now. Hey... maybe in 25 years time, you can fetch a fortune selling it. :twisted:

2. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Hmmm i still keep my Nintendo n some original games like Contra, Super Mario 3, etc.... hopefully it will become an antique in years to come....

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I finally got a new graphics card! Playing Splinter Cell. Nice game, but I don't think it's a 5/5 game according to what TechTV's Extended Play said. I would say it's a 4/5 game. Very good, but still not flawless...it's a little fake at times.

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

for me it's a very good game lar...that CIA stage..woah that one the best stage.
    for me, it's one of the best game in 2003 so far :)

chai, which card did you get? ATi?
    did you face any lighting problem in splinter cell?
    I mean improper rendering

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

hey chaiii..
    where did you get that donkey game?
    I want! you downloaded it or what?
    u just made me gatai niaa...hehehehe

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

If Splinter's Cell can change it's clothes like Hitman2... lagi nice. :D

7. Chai

Powercolor 9100 128MB. No money to get 9500 Pro now. So far, I don't see any funny things...

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How much did you bought it for? I mean your 9100... :whistle:

9. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

chai, ur card is same like my friend card, hs is stick on the chip using some glue not using clip
    my friend bought that card for rm280, it is a 64mb version

10. Chai

Donkey Kong Jr is a 'Game & Watch' game. Unless you can find enulator...

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

i got mine for 275(64mb) :p
    recently went to low yat and bought a radeon 9100 128mb for a friend at sri computer. rm 365

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... that's the term. Hmm... I was trying hard to remember. :D

Eh, the Donkey Kong also 'Game & Watch' game? I thought it only applies to those one piece RM5-size thing... Donkey Kong is bigger le, 2piece. Or am I wrong? :think:

13. lung

lung Just Started

Hey I have Burgertime on my hard disk... Downloaded it off some abandonware sites :)

And I have a working Game&Watch, too... Donkey Kong Jr. II (the 2-piece type where you can 'open') Played it few weeks back... Think I'm going to bring it over to office and play haha... Anyone remembers those Casio games? The 'bigger' type... Like 'Western Bar' (classic!) :D

Oh, and there are some Game&Watch (emulated) for download as well... I think I have Popeye and Octopus in my hard disk right now... But not that fun though, cause you can't 'press' it :)

Can I get rich by selling my Game&Watch? If I can trade it for a Radeon 9800 Pro or a GeForce FX 5900... Then I may seriously consider it... :D

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think you can. Maybe 20-30 years down the road. :D So, in the mean time... happy gaming & watching! :lol:

15. whoami123

whoami123 Newbie

I've some Game & Watch games too ... But it's a GBA rom, need GBA emulator to play it.

Anyone still remember the classic Lode Runner ?? That's the first game I play till the end :D

16. Chai

I will take a picture of the Game & Watch game later... :D

17. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i game and watch at the same time

18. lung

lung Just Started

Know what... I just stumbled upon the very first (and original) Pac-man game for the PC... 18kb only (I remember Alleycat being the smallest size game, but can't remember if it's smaller than this)...

And this Pac-man comes with the authentic PC-speaker music! :D

19. Chai

Finished Splinter Cell. My previous rating still applies, 4/5. Good game, but the story is quite weak, and the FMV has very little relevance to the story. I skipped most of them!

Damn, miss those PC speaker days... :)

20. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i'm back to playing Zeliard.

i rarely get the latest games in the market.

in fact i spend a lot of my time playing oldies. or even recent games but for a long time. i spent so much time on Age of Mythology and Hot Pursuit II.

and yes, i play old DOS games and i enjoy them and don't mind playing them many rounds.