looking for mp3 player

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by charlie12, Dec 18, 2010.

1. charlie12

charlie12 Newbie

Hi Friends

Can you please help me? I want to buy mp3 player to gift it to some one. It needs to be stylish and attractive with awesome sound quality(heavy bass). Long lasting battery backup and needs to be light weight. So please recommend me the website where I can check out good quality mp3 player and purchase it.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just get an Apple iPod or iPod touch. If you want something non-Apple, try the Creative ZEN or MuVo players.

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

And the Sandisk Sansa ones too. :)

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Hi, I looking for some good luncheon meat, it must be cheap and good, preferably not those made in china ones. Must be lean and mean, I heard that this website is particulary good http:\\SPAM > Home. Have you guys heard of it?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

LOL!!!! But have to give him the benefit of doubt. He may sound like a spammer, but he didn't post any link or mentioned any product yet.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

There was a post right before Falcone, I 'erased' him already.

7. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Depends on what type of music you listen maybe? and also the format. I went ahead and got myself a X-Fi2 last year due to native flac support :haha: + i got it cheaper =P. provide us/me with more information then we can decide :D

8. Adrian Wong

Ahh! No wonder. :D

9. k44k

k44k Newbie

Meizu player or Apple iPod