Macro flowers!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chai, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

From my house! :mrgreen:
    ISO100

Attached Files:

2. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Nice DOF... very hard to get such shallow DOF on small sensor cameras. F2 really does help here. :thumb:

:)atwl

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Ah, Nice... :thumb: :roll:

I tried to shoot a few flowers back a month ago or so,,, Turned out blurry,, So I never posted... :(

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Okay... That's it. I officially acknowledge that a photographer is MUCH MORE important than the camera he uses!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hehe... I better practice if I want to come up with pictures like that! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

haha, finally u went out and shoot again.

darn. My camera have yet to be exposed to the sunlight... imagine that :p

6. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Use the force young Jedi....Sunligh will grace your lenses!

We want more Pictures! :twisted:

7. Chai

Sunlight is evil! The shot below proves it! :twisted:

Attached Files:

8. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

White flower is too sweet! Sunlight on the pink one..., I see what you are saying. It must be tropical year around where in MY. The sun is at such a low angle here (36deg. N latitude) that sunlight is limited for most of the day. Must use external lights flashes to get an even light? :think: I still think that those are really good shots! We (as photographer wanna be's) have to use the sun to our advantage! :thumb:

As far as the focusing, I have the same questions about how to focus the whole image at once. It is obviuos (in the pink flower picture) that the focal plane is very close to the camera and whatever is behind it is quite a blur. Some people can use this to their advantage and make the oicture look good, I have not figured it out though. :silenced:

9. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

what i meant was all from shot during night time OR indoor... have yet to bring it out... even then camera shell have yet to be exposed to the sunlight.... what more the sensor???!!!

sigh :(

such a bz weekend.... :(

look out for a post from me... resizing the pics now...

10. Chai

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ahhhhhh forget about it...

he doesn't have l33t skillz to take those shots :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chai..ur pics...erm...they look nice...but still.. not my standard...not my standard....:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :mrgreen:

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wei... Talk is cheap! Let's see some photos from you! :naughty:

Since you are going down to Taiping, take some pictures of Taiping! :mrgreen:

13. Chai

LOL! Zue is :nuts:

Too bad the Lake Garden is not like it was 10 years ago. The water has dried up! :shock: