Our cute angel, angel1011!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jet, Apr 16, 2005.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hey.. where's the next inteview!!!

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

ANGEL on air?!!!

Boy! Am I late or what? Away for 2 weeks and so many hits to this thread.. :think: :thumb: :haha:

I like your pics posted. :lol: :drool:

...ahemm...(cough a bit) :p

Seriously, what do you see as your greatest challenge in the past, the present and the foreseeable future?

3. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

ermm...growing taller perhaps? :haha:

past:
    trying to juggle my studies, family problems and club responsibilities altogether during my form 5 year....terribly tough for me coz it was like huge blocks of stone caving down on me...it was my worst past, the pressure was immense. believe me it wasn't easy to "grow mature" this way...there was this huge fight in my family, my advisor teacher screwed up her bond with my fellow board commitees (i was the president that time), so it was like i had to be the middle-man for both situations and take care of my peers, juniors and siblings....

it was so hard for me coz i need to do well for my SPM also....i was so thankful when everything finally ended and my SPM did well....but i did feel resentful among my trouble "source" for a couple of years coz it was like: if everyone of you just telling me your problems, who am i going to tell to? :p it feels so unfair coz nobody actually noticed i'm in "deep shit" and they only care about themselves, until the new teacher advisor came in and boy am i so glad to be able to talk to somebody finally about my pressure ;)

well, it really makes me grow up faster than anything i can imagine....in a hard way..:p i think i can proceed to other chapters now...:D

present:
    try to get a job!!! i was dying to get the internship from MDC now....all the stuff i learned from uni is definitely not up to scratch....the internship will be a good stepping board into the corporate world :)

future:
    dunno le....foreseeable ah? then it has to be where am i in probably 5 years time..will i able to buy a house? already got a secure job? enjoy my life fully before i decided to venture into a new chapter :shifty: haha!!!! i really wana travel a bit before settle down. you can't drag ur kids along ya know? :mrgreen: and i'm kind of worried coz if the world is out of diesel in less than 10 years time, how am i gonna fly around the world?? better travel while diesel supplies are still available :shifty: :haha: gosh...i wana visit France, Japan, Hong Kong, Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Swiss...blah blah blah... *imagine abt travelling...so happy!!* :dance:

right now i'll try to check out new dining places with my frens once i got a steady job :mrgreen: K.L. got so many interesting dining places... :drool: just wana try new stuff so i can look back my youth without regrets!!!

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Totally unexpected :shock: but hmm,...interesting.

I guess your growing up years (must be painful) had somehow made you a very resourceful person. Don't worry about a good job, you'll get it soon after you're ready.

You do seems to have a sense of direction you're heading. I guess you're right in yearning to see the world...it gives you an opportunity to see life differently.

Just curious,

1) does you past mould you into a more suspicious person?
    2) do you see money as more important now?
    3) what do you hate to see happening in your future relationship?
    4) what is the very first country that you're yearning to visit and why?

Uh oh...better stop now or the cleaver will... :p

5. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

what cleaver? i didn't see any cleaver coming... :shifty:

ermm... about my experiences, after all that happened i tend to think why it has to be me...but when you went out and meet more people, you'll realize that everybody has their own issues to tackle...and i think that's kinda normal in life....i guess:p

1) nah...put in another way, you'll just be more sensitive to what happens around you. I'm still a blur blur gal most of time but less "naive" now :)

2) love it and hate it at the same time. it's important but it doesn't rule over my life, big time!!! :mrgreen: i don't live to work, i work to live, and to enjoy my life more :mrgreen:

3) anything more or less like my previous relationship.... :? it's painfully ended and I really dun want anything like that happen again....and please keep the @$$holes out of my reach if possible....:p

4) ermm....i don't know...i'll have to think about the budget first :mrgreen: if i got a million dollars...maybe it's Paris first, haha!! coz i would like to check out the places in "the da vinci code" with my fren!!! :haha: taiwan would be nice too, so many delicious food there!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

Isn't that a bit too late now???

i'm surprised you didn't mention about your.. er... mar....ria....ge :haha:

7. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

:wicked: ...u dun wana live longer izzit??
    so how's ur notebook shopping experience in KL?? ;)

8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

so after all these weeks and countless questions I have nothing to add.

do you believe that everything in life is planned in advanced or do we chart our own course? for instance... your buying a house in 5years. do you think its planned that you will want to buy a house in 5years or did you actually resolve to purchase a house in 5years?

im not making sense am I?

9. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

I hate to think that everything is charted, or being written down since you're born....it means that you can't choose to live your life your way, as you like it, coz you can't change it....how sad..... :?

ermm...if i'm planning for a house in 5 years time. i will try to do my best to ensure that happen. but if something happened that causes my plan to change course. well, let it change. just adapt to the changes then....

am i making sense here as well?? :oops:

10. Jet

Jet Just Started

i'm gonna live for another 80 years you know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Notebook shopping experince? it was cancelled.. no time.. :(
    When i finished my interview, it was already evening..
    The next day, we went out at 9.30am.. :(
    So have time all.. :(
    What a disappointment..:(

ok.. back to topic. :D

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Angel,

What is your favourite food around your area?

Roast duck, BBQ pork or....? :think:

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

Or roasted sheep?? :twisted:

:haha:

13. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

what? u gonna treat me dinner is it?? :twisted:

hmm....has to be the fried banana fritters and etc. from a stall :drool: plus the famous hokkien mee shop and Fei Lou Mok's!! :haha:

:haha: :thumb: so are u gonna treat me roast sheep kebab when u come over?? :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Make sure it's a blacksheep too... :whistle:

15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I like the roast duck selling by the road side in the late afternoon opposite the bus stop...it's cheap and :drool: :drool: :drool: Hokkien mee also OK. :thumb:

Banana fritters? Where ah?

Roast sheep kebab got meh? :drool:

16. Jet

Jet Just Started

17. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

me too!!! during young we used to eat roast duck at cheras, near Leisure Mall, haha!! :thumb:
    the pisang goreng is opposite the Fung Wong restaurant in salak south garden...close every tuesday....each piece is 50cents...expensive but really nice!!! :drool: i love those keropok lekor sold at malay hawkers stall as well.... :drool:

lamb kebab got wat...then sheep kebab must oso hv la....we got a sheep all-ready in here to be made into kebab... :twisted: *GETS CHOPPING BOARD AND KNIVES READY* :haha:

Jet: wei....dun care ah...u owe me dinner liao!!! without kebab oso nvr mind!! :twisted:

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LOL! :haha: :haha:

I'll get the spices and the red wine... :mrgreen: :drool: :drool: :drool:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You crocs... leave angel alone!

:shifty:

*hides behind Da Boss* :dance:

Anyway, angel... has music been an important part of your life? :D

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow... I couldn't believe I was gone for so long... I only read this today... :doh:

Me and Eve? yeah right... where got chance la...? :haha: