A New Member Of Team ARP Is About To Arrive

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, May 1, 2009.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

congratulations to A and J!

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

Congratulations Adrian & Jenny!

3. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

CONGRATS TO YOU TWO, JENNY AND ADRIAN:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

What's up boss?:wave:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hey, thanks, everyone, for the kind wishes! :wave: :wave:

And so very, very sorry for not responding earlier. It's been a real hectic time. :lol:

As you probably know by now, Jenny gave birth to a healthy baby boy 2 weeks earlier than expected. Unfortunately, he developed neonatal jaundice 2 days later and so we had send him for 4 days of phototherapy in the hospital. On top of that, I had to juggle both our parents who came down to visit and help out. Man, what a forthnight it has been! :haha: :haha:

I must say that this has been a truly life changing experience... and for all the problems and difficulties, I wouldn't give it up for the world! :thumb:

I took quite a few photos, but I think he will probably look just like any other baby to you guys. Haha... Will post it up as soon as I get my other software installed. FYI, I was hit by the notorious Windows Vista black screen of death recently, and had to reinstall everything. :wall: :wall:

PS. We are still arguing about his name. LOL! But no matter what, we will have to decide by this Friday.

6. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Nice to know everything will be ok.:D

Trin hopes the best for yous!:)

7. Adrian Wong

We hope so too. Will have to bring him for another blood test tomorrow, and neurological and hearing tests 3 months later.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Should have named him Bing la... :lol:

9. Adrian Wong

Bing Wong??? What does that mean?? :haha: :haha:

We originally also considered Dashiell... :twisted:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It's not Bang... :lol:

Should have given him Dashky. :mrgreen: or Dashing... :haha:

11. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Dashing's nice.. but you know kids, they will tease him for sure. :haha:

BTW, my cousin, Elicia, "recommended" the names "Awesome" if the baby's a boy and "Fabulous" if it's a girl. We intend to "force" her to give her future kids those names! :haha: :haha: