A note of appreciation to TechARP

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by frozenfire, Apr 5, 2011.

1. frozenfire

frozenfire Newbie

I'd like to take this time to extend appreciation to TechArp particularly on the area of performance/specs comparison charts on the main page. I can't even begin to tell you how much it has help in building my last few PCs and recommending PCs to friends and family members based on it. I normally buy PCs once every few years and recommend them frequently, and because these hardware things move so fast, every time I check back, I typically get lost. Yesterday's most valued hardware is today's budget piece, etc.

Simple things like What is are graphic cards with Shader Model "X" with DirectX(whatever) would take me hours to compare without these charts since I don't keep myself updated all hardware releases all the time. Most other hardware websites offer reviews but on each hardware pieces; but to throw them in a same updated page is priceless. Same goes to the CPU comparison as well, it's much easier to compare price/performance and their overclock'ed performance with such charts. Kudos for being such an amazing hardware website.

2. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Nice to hear, you can contribute back to the community, post your x264 benchmark results

Tech ARP - x264 HD Benchmark Ver. 4.0

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Thanks! Glad you like the work we are doing. :beer:

4. frozenfire

frozenfire Newbie

I'm downloading the benchmark right now as we speak. Will post it here soon.

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member