A work experience to share

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by vien, Sep 28, 2005.

1. vien

vien Newbie

From my personal work experience..... :roll: believe me this could really happen:
    This is the first mail I got:

2. vien

vien Newbie

So I don't get what he means, and ask him further what he wants to say really. Then came his reply:

3. vien

vien Newbie

I was like.. "what the fark??"...Then this is my reply to him:
    and to be safe, I cc my reply to my two team leaders. :twisted:

4. vien

vien Newbie

Then came my team leader's reply to both of us...:twisted:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  5. vien

vien Newbie

Then came XXX's reply to me....:evil:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  6. vien

vien Newbie

How dare he even try to bring up May 13?! I just forward this reply of his to my team leaders again :twisted:

And I just simply reply to XXX:

7. vien

vien Newbie

I know that ARP is also a multi-racial community. I would really like to hear from our fellow muslim members regarding this situation. This is really terrible, some ******* is trying to, like my leader said, make a point out of nothing at all! :evil:

And possibly just provide us tips on how to handle this kind of evil colleague who tries to hand you into trouble? :snooty:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And the point is? :think:

What actually happened that day? :think:

LOL! I predict that this will not go any where. Everything will end with... it's sensitive. Remember May 13, you want it to reoccur?

So, in the end, we will just have to keep quiet because we are not very very sure exactly what happened that day. No written history that we can read of. Only from the experience of people that actually experienced part of it. And how can we be sure what they said is true and not exaggerated? :think:

I really wish I can read what happened that day... but those written words are bound to be bias as well. :think: :|

9. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

he thinks muslims only do that ?
    does he ever thought that non muslim also does that ? :nuts:

thinking bout himself only :wall:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... :mrgreen:

DYKT: Last time during my uni days... whenever I buy toilet paper, some people will look at me weirdly... damn.. wtf is wrong with that? :doh:

11. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Why would anyone look at you funny for buying toilet paper? :?

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, maybe because those people that looked at me funny don't use toilet paper. :think:

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Maybe he wipes his nose with it afterwards.... LMAO! :haha:

Joking! :haha:

14. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

You have got to be kidding me... :doh:

15. vien

vien Newbie

This is his reply to the team leader....:roll: what an ***

16. vien

vien Newbie

Thank god I made it known to the team leaders else I'll still have to listen to all that ****. :roll:

Obviously both of us have a very different view on hygiene and toilet paper :doh: I would really like to hear an muslim's POV on this issue.

17. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Honestly no offence I dun think we should discuss this any further, you can be right and you can be wrong (probably you are right), generaly it's a misunderstanding and since you are going, voicing it to ur superior is a right move if he wants to continue just forward it to your superior like wat you have been doing, replying him would just make it worst as it is. There nothing else you can do but to sit and wait till the day. Good Luck!

This is very sensitive issue... BTW shouldn't this be in 'general disscussion'?

18. vien

vien Newbie

I understand, thank you :)

19. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

and I still dont understand wth is going on :confused:

20. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

Trin, FYI...our muslim fren here using hand for that business instead of toilet paper. i have a lot of malay muslim fren during my school time and all of them are using hand for tat, this is because using hand is more clean instead of the paper, after u wipe with paper...it may left some to ur..u-know-where and cause some sickness.... do i need to go further? :shifty: :shifty:

I'M NOT MALAY MUSLIM AND SOMETIMES I USE HAND OSO!! :whistle:

this is not because of muslim or not, this is personal hygine :beer: