A work experience to share

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by vien, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

ROTFLMAO!!!! This is so damn funny!!!! :haha: :haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

I think we should post it on the main page!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Go Ahead! This will be the most interesting stuff since CS5 in ARP History! :thumb: :haha:

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Repeat...

WAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

You're the man MADI!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO *gets a fresh breath of air* uhum... LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the funnies!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

MAD1! You did good to make the drawing look like horny ol Dashken! :haha:

I'm weird with a sense of humor to match. What I do is I put my pants on my head.... :p Dust and Gecko Shit?? No problem... :p :thumb: I also laugh at myself at the entire time imaging how stupid it looks... :haha:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ROTFLMAO! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Eh, that looks like me? :think: :p

Put your pants on your head? What if you lose your balance and the pants fell onto the wet floor? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

You guys really crack me up! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Madi... :snooty: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

What can I say man, I'm damn good... :snooty: Just be careful that ur keys and wallet dont fall in... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Never happened to me but I always laugh about it...

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

That's why I always try to do the business at home! :thumb:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Me too actually. I hate taking a crap at other places. Not too comfy... :shifty:

I once took a shit at Nasya's house. LMAO!! :haha: That was kinda odd especially when her mom asked where did I go... :haha: :haha: At first I wanted to try and keep it in and wait till I got home... But Shah Alam and Segambut is WAAYY too far... LMAO! :haha:

10. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LoL! Me too :haha:

Even if I feel like doing business outside but I always try my best to delay it until I reach home :haha:

11. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

haha...yeps i always do my business at home...even if i am at work i will ask my boss to excuse me for a while so tat i can go home and shit... :haha: she always says tat i have a golden butt... :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Me too!!!! :haha:

As a result, I have pretty strong anal sphincters!!!! :haha:

I always try to keep it in, until I'm at a place I feel comfortable with. :mrgreen:

13. Adrian Wong

Tell her that's good for her too, cause one day she will need to kiss it. :wicked: :haha: :haha:

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

lol :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

i always drive back home to shit too :mrgreen:
    my office is just 5 mins away.

cant really stand my office's toilet. i have a very inconsiderate colleague who bath at the toilet.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

You're in serious trouble if your office is 30+mins away :haha: :haha: What to do if you suddenly feel like wanna shit? Are you going to hold it for the whole day? :haha: :haha:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

eh..how lar wei?

so whats the conclusion? case settled?

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I would love to do business at home but when you started to do it somewhere else, you won't have any left at home. That's when you *ahem* schedule changed and you ended up doing it somewhere else most of the time. :haha:

I have done it at so many places, even at Adrian's, Peaz's and Chai's. ROTFLMAO!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! I think this has gone WAY out of topic!!! :haha:

Maybe we should split out the toilet experiences into a separate topic. :think:

19. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Hahaha! I guess I am not alone in trying to do #2 only at home. :think: :)

So far this year I've only had to go 3-4 times (away from home).

And there was no holding those back....Can you say "explosive decompression"! :lol:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Separate topic no fun la... this topic is to prove that any topic in ARP even if it's sensitive can be turned into something out of this world. :haha: