Adrian's Rojak Pot Christmas Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 29, 2003.

1. i never win anything, so this should give me a better chance right? :dance:

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

cs5 realli lousy...give u so fast..... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: better still....give other ppl chance!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ....hei...dis time the prizes better!!!!!.....mushkin memory.....1 yr bog.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

3. thats really good prizes

another chance to win also....

hope this helps my chances... :mrgreen:

4. streem

streem Newbie

everyone has a chance... post more but dun flood tht's all

5. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

also...dun be like cs5....post in lounge.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ....adrian alreadi say.....onli post in other forums counted...!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. streem

streem Newbie

maybe he too excited when he first saw the post.. .then didnt bother to read the following rules... except the requirement to win which is post as much as u can... :lol:

7. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i knew the rules.
    i cant post there is it?
    :doh: :twisted:

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

i don't think i have a chance to win.........but at least i tried :mrgreen:

9. bigapl

bigapl Newbie

some people are dedicated to these contests like me who can't really afford new schwag everyday

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I know you have all waited with bated breath for the results of the Bonus Round of the Christmas Giveaway Contest. Unfortunately, we are still compiling the list of new threads that qualify.

[​IMG]

Please hang in there for a while longer. Once we compile the list, we can then randomly select the FINAL THREE WINNERS. It won't be much longer now. So, good luck to everyone! [​IMG]

In the meantime, we would like to thank all of you who have participated in this contest! We will try to come up with more of such contests in the future! [​IMG]

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello everyone! [​IMG]

The results of the Bonus Round of the Christmas Giveaway Contest are finally out!

[​IMG]

Drum roll please!

The winners are....

<font size="3">1. Mitz
    2. Max_87
    3. CleanSerious5
    </font>

Congratulations to everyone! [​IMG]

Winners, please send us your contact information! Please check the contest editorial for more details.

12. Mitz

Mitz Newbie

thanks to you all..

Adrian : PM sent :D

13. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

weaaaaah...... mitz won the mushkin ddr ram!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: .......congratzzz!!!!!!!
    congratzzz to max too!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:
    cs5 won???????? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

14. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i will appreciate it!
    :beer: :shifty:

15. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

u lucky to get it........if i .....i wont select u larrrr!!!!....if get ur name also will select again....& again.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    onli rojakpot ppl so good....give u prize...... :p :p :p :p

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

just logged in ARP......eh? me got one T-shirt? :haha:

17. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Adrian: PM sent

Can't believe i got a ARP T-shirt :mrgreen: :beer: and the BOG too :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Congratulations to Mitz and CS5 :roll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer: :beer:
    Thanks for the T-shirt :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

18. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:wave: :thumb: :thumb: congrates to all winners. who dont win dont be disappointed. arp will give a pc next year. ghaha!

19. Mitz

Mitz Newbie

i want to participate again if ARP give a PC.... LOL :D

congratz to all winner (1st, 2nd, and the bonus round)..

BTW merry Christmas to all of you who celebrates it :clap:

arghh i'm very angry, my internet connection here have a problem to open International link because of earthquake in Taiwan.. it's very hard to open ARP and the other web.. hope this problem can be fix as soon as.. :evil:

20. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:wave: :think: we have same problems also. no wonder. anyway, mitz u won. didnt u see?