AGP 16x???

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by luqman, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luqman

luqman Newbie

hmm... is it the one that uses AGP 16x??? they said it uses NVIDIA chip sets and its like AGP 16x :) so tell if am wrong or right

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you are very wrong. :roll: It's PCI-Express 16x.

3. luqman

luqman Newbie

LOL actually i know its hard to belive but NVIDA came out with the worldest first AGP 16x uses sepcial form factor chipset and alot of stuff i know theres PCI express 16x :doh: but there is also AGP 16x :thumb:

4. luqman

luqman Newbie

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  6. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

your saying NVIDIA came out with the first AGP 16x but link an ATI graphic card instead? :think:

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Chai

Last warning. I will ban you the moment I see another post like this.

1 person likes this.
  9. luqman

luqman Newbie

what was wrong with the site????? i searched in google and i found it and then i posted is that a crime :eh: and by the go ****ing ban me if u want stop threating me every time :wall: like i care :hand: i mean iwas trying to be nice and post calmly and then boom u get mad and then threating me :confused: ok so i got the address and the company wrong thats no reason to detuct my rep points

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  10. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Newbie

Sorry guys i agree with luqmon why are you tormenting him he is helping you site more than anyone else yet you guys make him go to -77 rep call this wrong beacuse there are other sites out there like i can name one www.help2go.com and they dont have the Rep system i think the only reason you have that rep system is beacuse you want to see how big of a jack ass you are ans if you want Ban me i can get back anytime i dont even give a shit ok

11. Chai

There's nothing wrong with the site, but it's everything wrong with you for posting that. It's VERY obvious that the vendor has made a simple mistake for putting AGP 16x instead of AGP 8x or PCIe 16x. Can you show me facts from Nvidia website, or any major tech site? No one even mention anything about it. The fact that you were SO sure about "i know its hard to belive but NVIDA came out with the worldest first AGP 16x uses sepcial form factor chipset and alot of stuff i know theres PCI express 16x but there is also AGP 16x", and ended up posting a silly mistake by a vendor to prove nothing by searching Google (yes, I don't need you to tell me).

Like it or not, it's a last warning from me. I've been getting tons of complains from many forumers, so it's not just me being biased, and it's not just me giving you - rep points. Rep points are good to differenciate people like you. I do get - rep points before for making bad posts in the past, but my good posts more than make up for it. If you are not learning from your mistakes, I will put up a public poll for the forumers want to vote you out, like what we have done in the past. This forum is democratic! :thumb:

12. p3n1x

p3n1x Newbie

LOL! internet fight!

but that site does sound wrong...it says agp 16x, then pci-e 16x...then it says agp pro bus support....interesting translation eh?

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO! You have teh same ip as luqman...

Nice try...

14. luqman

luqman Newbie

we are in the same class and we are in school so duh we use the same IP address

15. aKho

luqman, i think the problem is that it's hard to believe (and sometimes understand) what your posting so thus i end up feeling that it's nonsensical stuff.

you could (sometimes) brag about being all knowing but a few post later ask about the most common of things. maybe it's the way you phrase yourself.

it's only natural to agree with a friend, i don't blame you. but saying he's helping the site more than anyone else? how does that work?

imo, the rep points are there to let me know if the post i'm reading is from a trustworthy source. e.g. i wouldn't want to come across a person saying "FREE BEER!" and find out it's not real, that's like false advertising if you catch my drift.

just my 2 cents worth. :hug:

16. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Newbie

all im saying is you should lay off him he was wondering if it was a 16X and yes he maybe wrong but you dont have to BURN at him also the whole rep thing i mean sure you may have a rep of 0 and still be a L337 hacker its all based on how much you go on the forum and how often you decide to help ok maybe i was useing my wording wrong Luqman is helping people on this forum and even though he has a Nack for rubbing things in other peoples faces well we all do that and after you cross a line you realize that your rubbing things in to other peoples face you stop and continue talking about the main topic
    As far as this thing with getting banned off the forum by a vote i dont think thats fair beacuse no one knows me here personaly (maybe luqman but doubtfull) and by voteing for me to get kicked off the forum is just judgeing a book by its cover anyway heres what i can say
    I am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings by posting the sortof FLAME but i think i had every motive for it i mean this forum is very competitive and people are useing there power such as Admins and others to lower other peoples reps and than that makes you go lower in the list and no one will belive you or respond all i am saying here is Give people a Chance and use your power for good and not evil anyway my hand is starting to hurt from all this typeing :faint:
    so with that said i hope i changed peoples minds about luqman and if i said anything wrong please call me on it (not litterly)

17. Chai

No, I'm not even thinking of banning you, but if you wish to, I won't hesitate! Nah, just kidding.

Nope, it has got nothing to do with going into the forum often. I don't mind removing the post count display, because some people seem to judge the knowledge by the number of posts. I can assure you, I'm not one of them. If he's a L337 hacker, people can see it from the first post.

Ok, so now you think having - rep points is the end of the world. By giving you - rep points, we WANT you to change, and we have already given you a chance by not banning you straight. Some of the forumers get 1000+ of rep points, but it doesn't really mean a thing. (to me, I see it as a popularity rating) As usual, nothing has changed and he refuses to admit his mistakes. It's OK to be ignorant, but it's another matter if he refuses to admit his ignorance.

As you can see from my first reply, I've already answer his question. But he still refuses to accept the answer and continues by posting 'a mistake' from a vendor, claiming that he knows very well Nvidia has launched an AGP 16x chipset. Very nice try.

18. aKho

regardless of anyone's rep points, i'll still respond to the post if i have something to add. however, when someone's rep point is on the negative it should give cause to others to treat their post more critically. i doubt most people deduct reps without reason in the first place.

i'm all for giving ppl chances. if CS5 is still here today, i'll welcome him with open erm.. emotes.. (not sure if others feel the same).

i don't condone voting off forumers (everyone has their own opinions) and i'll leave those kind of decisions to the majority, but Chai is the "police" of this forum. he probably has the final say (next to Peaz and Adrian). so eventhough sometimes i might not agree, i'll still respect his decisions.

:mrgreen:

19. aKho

but ZuePhok with his annoyingly big emote is funny. you can vote to ban him if you want... :whistle:

20. luqman

luqman Newbie

u guys i like this forum very much so but all the time i see a type of group that hate me i mean i complained about ZUPHOK dectucting my points because he felt like it and nothing has happend so why should something happend if someone complains from me???? some admins a are just annoyed by me! i mean i show off its like me maybe u didn't know that! but when i came here u guys statrted saying stuff like ur are CS5's son or ur a copy of him i mean where did that comefrom???? i post and ppl say oh thats not a question i expect from someone like u and then 50 ppl come and say "oh ya hahaha let us see what he has to say about that" i saw this froum doing a project for my computer class i saw it in google and i thought it be good to be part of something but now that idea has changed completly. anyways thats all i have to say :snooty: :mrgreen: oh and the following ppl stop hating ZY,ZUEPHOK,JET and etc... :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.