Anacondas are really big!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. Will you look at THAT?? :shock:

That's one BIG snake! :shock:

Attached Files:

2. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Oh, I really like spiders, snakes and so on ... but this one would be a little too big to cuddel with. :haha:

4. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

look at the size of its mouth and teeth!! :shock:

5. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hate snakes, one of the animal that I absolute hate and scared of.

6. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

WOW! Great sample... :lol:

I generally love snakes...I mean...not that i own one, but neither am i afraid of them... Some 2 months ago when some circus was in our town...one of the attractions was 5.5m long python, which looked pretty much like this Anaconda...there were 4 or 5 strong men that carry it around between audience, and 95% of people were screaming or running away when they carry it past them... I were among few lucky (and daring) ones who get the chance to caress it, which i gladly did, cause you just dont get the change to touch such big snake everyday (if even in your entire life!)... :dance: :thumb:

But it would be totally different story if I met either this Anaconda or "my" Python in the nature...I mean...look at those teeth...they could hurt you really bad...and if it catch you...teeth are only a start of eternal love that such snakes show to everyone...next step is love hug....hahahahaha :wicked: :naughty:

And finally...all this also reminds me of some show on tv...where some guy was chasing anacondas...and found one big one...mannnnn that was breathtaking...first he needed to pull it out of the water where she gone resting (after a hefty meal i suppose :D )...and he was grabing it (in dirty water) not knowing if he holds the tail, or either is he close to its head...and when he finally pulled it out...it constantly rose up for some 1-1.5 meters and "attack" him with open jaws (and teeth also similar to those ones in pictures above...)...

Huhhhh....enough...lets rather have some :beer:

1 person likes this.
  7. Jet

Jet Just Started

WHyt do anacondas have so many fangs??
    I thought snakes only have 2 pairs of fangs.. :think:

8. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

Is the snake trying to chew through the wires or did it get stuck on it?

9. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Damn that's a lot of big, sharp teeth! :shock:

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

All the better to eat you with, my preetty... :twisted: or should i say, grab you and swallow you whole. :haha:

actually majority of snakes have only one pair of fangs i think. one or none like pythons. crush your bones and swallow you whole MuAHahaHAhhahaha! :haha:

11. Jet

Jet Just Started

ROTFL!!!!!:haha:

But don't phytons use their body to crush their victims' bones instead of using fangs???
    Why need so many fangs? :think:

12. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

I could be mistaken, but I think some of those fangs may be used to help the phyton swallow its food (by moving it inwards).

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  13. cypris

cypris Newbie

yes, pythons don't have any teeth... taht's why i said "..or none like pythons. crush your bones and swallow you whole"

perhaps it's becase anacondas hunt larger prey so they need more fangs to grab hold of them and keep them from escaping? :haha:

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Ithink the teeth is used to kill the pray and then swallow them afterward. I still hate snakes

15. Adrian Wong

If I'm not mistaken, anacondas and pythons kill their prey by constricting them until well... they are dead. :mrgreen:

I think those teeth are used to propel the victim inwards as the snake swallows them whole.

16. Mike

Mike Newbie

w00t

i want a pet like this...

17. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

18. ESP

ESP Newbie

Poor snake. :lol:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yup, they're constrictors...

20. Adrian Wong

LOL!! What an end... :haha:

Too bad for the antelope the anaconda didn't short himself to death before gobbling him up!! :D