Bangsar = KL people?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The answer is NO!!! I hardly go to Bangsar, and I'm officially from KL, and NO, I'm not like them at all! :twisted: :angel:

Bangsar is just a small 'town' outside KL city. So what has Bangsar got to do with other KL people? :nuts:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Both also city people? :roll:

3. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

KL is very big.....

4. Chai

What? You are still thinking Bangsar = KL people? :roll: You really should get out of your 'cave' and get down to KL. KL is much much more than being just Bangsar. Nevermind. You will never understand... :snooty:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'm saying that people there are materialistic, etc. And fashion minded, etc. Look at those girls and guys at cafes, etc. Whoa... :hand:

6. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Ah.....that's where you got it wrong. I'm a KL guy and the most expensive T-shirt i have in my closet would probably be 'ARP' T-shirt hahahaha.....(joking)

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Then what do you guys wear when you go out? :think:

8. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

why bangsar people = KL people??
    i tot everybody is meterialistic in KL??

anyone from bangsar here??? :think:

9. Chai

ARP T Shirt and shorts! :thumb:

You guys are so wrong about KL people. Probably only 20% of the population are like what you have said. Not everyone in KL is rich! :naughty:

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

AthlonXP has a very valid point since if either one of you dare admit that you're not materialistic, then perhaps you wouldn't be hanging out at this forum in the first place.

Bangsar Kaki Ere!

11. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

why people hanging here must be materialistic? :think:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, I was just going to ask that same question. Coz of post counts? :lol: You must be kidding right? No? :think:

13. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

u r 'post count'listic :eh:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Not really. Initially, I have to admit, yes. But not anymore. :haha: :haha: :haha: :beer:

15. Chai

You can exclude Jeremy. He's the black sheep! Remember? :D And what does materialistic have got to do with posting in the forum?

But I do agree about everyone is materialistic. If you disagree, you are :liar:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So, is he materialistic or not? I don't really get it from his post. Posting in forum = materialistic? :think:

Err... one more thing, materialistic =! wear expensive clothes ok? :D

Those that do and proud of it is those so called 'in' ppl. And I don't like them much. Coz LOL! I don't wear 'in' clothes. :thumb:

17. Chai

No, he's not materialistic at all. He goes to Bangsar because he likes to drink too much! :nuts: I think you would take back your words, because you are so damn wrong! :doh:

18. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

materialism is acutally in the mind. its the attitude...side effects are like buying ex clothes, cars, etc for the purpose of showing off. and these ppl have the philosophy of pain/poor nvm... must look good outside enuf.

bangsar just happens to be a place where the so called hip ppl hang out to show off to other hip ppl. same as bkt bintang.

but that don't mean everyone in KL is like dat :D and bangsar is oh.. so small :D

Man. dashky.. u really need to come down here :D in fact i even think penang ppl could even be more materialistic than ppl here! serious!

19. Chai

Ok, that says it all... :D Someone from Penang giving unbiased comments. :thumb: As I've said earlier, you really need to get out of your 'cave'! :haha:

20. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

Chai, don't mind giving a full accounted detail of what sparked you to start off this topic? it looks interesting.......

like for example, what was the conversation that lead to the above, besides the KL = Bangsar people.