BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2HP

2HP Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it did wonders to my PC without burning my CPU fan and RAM

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because not only does the crew help me in my computer problems...they also help me improve on my english

2. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

:mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha:

<----------Post# 888 :thumb:

3. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

thank you thank you... thank you... thank you... yes, thank you ... uh.. thank you thaaanks

I love the "BIOS Optimization Guide" because "BIOS Optimization for Dummies" was too hard to read.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because being a member gets me into night clubs for free.

4. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because lifting it gave my nerdy arms a long overdue workout.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's my first forum that doesn't do anything illegal :thumb: .

Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
  5. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Some how I got the feeling that I know who's gonna be the winner here... :thumb: :haha:

6. SlipSand

SlipSand Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because thanks to it my computer doesent smell like charcoal.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because They dont smell.
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes my computer opposite of a rice burner...All go no show.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the smileys are praying for me and waving at me! :wave: :pray:
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because its something I can read and understand.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it can show your 1337 5|<!||5!!!

7. SE-K700i

SE-K700i Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it teaches me how to squeeze that extra juice out from my PC without spending a fortune on hardware overclocking.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because this is the melting pot where local and foreign flavors blend together to give that exquisite taste of 'rojak'.

8. bigapl

bigapl Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes even the most novice user have a sweet system!
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because only they have a cool annual BBQ Party!

9. bigapl

bigapl Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it fits on my bookcase and I can get it out easily for quick referance unlike those giant pos books!!
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's like one giant family from around the world, and unlike most real families we all get along!!

10. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because you can write it off on your taxes as a business expense.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because their contests give me a reason to stay alive.

11. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it was made with pride in the U.S.A.... and hasn't broken yet.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it always gives me something to look at late at night when the infomercials are over.

12. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it helped me finally fix my persistent "non system disk or disk error" problems.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's going to launch my big standup comedy career. Judging by the way the smilies are laughing, I'll be a huge hit.

:clap: :haha: :clap: :dance: :haha: :haha: :?

13. xentovs

xentovs Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it has helped me revive my 6-7 year old Pentium 1 100Mhz computer!
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because through this, I'm able to spend my long hours on the Internet, reading things that can help me improve my computer's performance when I play Diablo 1 on my Pentium 1 :thumb:

14. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it's a manual that should have come with PC.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is my 1st & best m$ia forum ever found.

15. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it is written by e boss of ARP & u can always count on him!it's e best u can ever find.
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it is e onli forum where ppl will miss/accept my 'posts'.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  16. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because i hardfought &won 1yr free subscription which has more detail in xmas contest!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because board of ARP put their members as priority. I won my 1st prize here.u can xpect more from them.u will haf njoyable stay!
    :dance:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  17. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because if you read it backwards you can find some awesome satanic messages.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I know I can rely on my fellow forum members as character witnesses during my upcoming trial. :shifty:

18. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it makes u think u dun haf b geek 2 know it.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there is Dashken 2 always up ur thread!
    :cool:

19. benito

benito Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because this is THE guide"
    "I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the thruth is here"

Regards
    Beckerle, Cristian

20. Fat`Albert

Fat`Albert Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because its not made from any of that hippie eco-terrorist recycled paper bullshit.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it's the friendliest cult out there and you don't even have to commit suicide! :pray:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.