Cameron Highlands

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by cypris, Aug 29, 2007.

1. cypris

cypris Newbie

Went to Cameron Highlands over the weekend. Here's the result :D

First batch, all shot from the two Boh Tea Estates. (Habu Road and Sungai Palas)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. cypris

cypris Newbie

Second batch : Shot at Big Red Strawberry Farm. We got to pick our own berries :D

2nd & 3rd pic : some weird mushroom-like-moss growing under the strawberry pots.

5th pic: Deep-fried home-made strawberry ice-cream with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. :drool: :drool:

Attached Files:

3. cypris

cypris Newbie

A little chick I found while wondering around in the Butterfly Farm at Cameron Highlands. It was trapped in a pail full of dried leaves and litter. It also looked pretty wet and dirty and cold. I heard the poor thing chirping from inside the pail so i tilted it over and it hopped out :D call me cruel but I couldn't help taking pictures first before helping it buahaha.

Attached Files:

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

These were all taken in Taiping Zoo. Made a little detour there while on our way home to kl :p

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow...did you edit the colors? Looks very saturated.

Taiping from Cameron is not exactly a small detour... Unless you meant from Penang. :D

6. cypris

cypris Newbie

Only very slightly for the first two shots. The rest are as is. :D The sky was very beautiful the two days I was there.

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

no eagles eat the chick??

8. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Amazing pictures!:shock: :clap:

I like the big bull!:D Trin Taurus.:)

9. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Great Shots :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

Gahahaha this one's got a little more luck I guess haha! The Butterfly Farm's enclosed so no eagles :mrgreen:

Oh yeah that bull's got the most beautiful eyes! I couldn't help but photograph it. :D

Thank you! :mrgreen:

11. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

wow.. really beautiful pictures :thumb: :thumb:

strawberrriesssss :drool: :drool: :drool:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Nice shots!!! :thumb:

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. The colours are really vivid. Very saturated. You only did it for the first two pics?? :think:

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

first two are amazing! :thumb: nice touchup

15. cypris

cypris Newbie

And they were yummy too.

Thank you :D

Yup. Didn't think that Malaysia could be so pretty? xD

Thank you ;)

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah... Hard to believe it's so vivid. :mrgreen:

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

Almost all of the shots were taken during high noon so the sky was a vivid blue. Also the fact that it was the weekend and there isn't anyone to prune the new leaves so that's why the bushes were a brighter, more vivid shade of green. :mrgreen: Least, that's my theory.

18. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Lovely shots, Eve! :thumb:

19. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Some nice shots here too first time I have looked through them :)

20. bslee

bslee Newbie

One can use the cheapest or idiot proof digicam and can likely take great pics when at CH. The better the weather, the better the picture. Why?.. Its all with better color temperature and perhaps less pollution in highlands that the pics come out well. You'd seldom get better pictures down here in the lowlands..especially city areas. Believe it or not!.

Look here for example: LIVE CCTV (Java required)
    Excellent quality CCTV visual (of course day time and in good weather) with webcam.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008