CO-OP PC Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Conquest, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Granite

Granite Newbie

I haven't played it, but a friend of mine was telling me about Close Combat: First to Fight and it's co-op mode a while back.

2. GhostsheLL

GhostsheLL Newbie

SWAT 4

I too am looking for games that offer co-op multiplayer modes. SWAT 4 offers muliplayer co-op gameplay againt AI. The graffics and AI are intense too. [​IMG]

I was unaware that Battle field 2 offered co-op and i own it, I thought it just has deathmatch or team deathmatch for multiplayer modes? :?

3. ClayPigeon

ClayPigeon Newbie

PC Games with coop mode:

Hidden and Dangerous 2 Sabre Squadron
    (there's even an unofficial extra mappack available)

Operation Flashpoint
    (endless amount of extra maps)

4. crashagn

crashagn Newbie

good Co-op

i would recomend the game called Joint operations.. it is a 2 part cd pack.. JO typhoon rising and JO escalation. Thier are tons of Co-op maps being made everyweek.. teamwork is a serious must unless you want a high death count.. Recomend you have atleast 1.5 ghz cpu and 512ram to start and a good vid card.. if you are on dial up .. dont waste your time. This game has tanks helis. and the AI is very serious. All the weaps you could think of.. If you would like to see a preview of the game vid.. you can get go here to our website under downloads / joint ops/ www.clannightstalkers.net

you can sign in using login = guest pw = bloodpit

Dont worry.. we are not recruiting..lol.. we are just a group with many time zones that like to have fun and challenges
    We do use Teamspeak for comms. if your interested pm for ip

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. Joint Ops is good. I have typhoon rising... :mrgreen:

6. crashagn

crashagn Newbie

should see bout gettin the escalation addon..thiers a couple extra mods out thier that we run.. med mod.. and extreme mod ( m249 with infered and a zoom of like 1000 lol)