Desktop CPU Comparison Guide!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.3

There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications.

Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

Currently covering over 600 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU.

In this revision, we have added the new AMD Phenom 9900 processor specifications and also corrected some older AMD processors.

[​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.3

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.4

There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications.

Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

Currently covering over 600 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here are the updates:-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.4

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.5

Currently covering over 620 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU.

Here are the updates:-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 4.5

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 5.0

The guide has just been updated! :wave:

Currently covering over 630 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU.

[​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 5.0

5. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

6. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Ahh.. Yeah, we have better add them soon! :D

Not that they are available anyway! :haha: :haha:

8. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

10. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

Higher multi for easier overclocking?

I doubt it can clock higher than the E8xxx series.

11. Chai

Because it doesn't require high speed RAM or high FSB capable motherboard.

According to the review, it says it reaches 4GHz at 1.35V. Maybe not as good, but it's not bad.

12. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

You're right in that sense.

13. Chai

Because I'm using budget RAM to overclock my E6850 now, just barely hitting the RAM limit. :D

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 5.1

The guide has just been updated! :wave:

Currently covering over 630 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different specifications for each and every CPU.

[​IMG]

Link : Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev. 5.1

15. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

16. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

17. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

QX9775 is on LGA771

18. My CPU Specs Embossed

I simply don't get why or understand people's "needs" (quote unquote) nowadays. Why the heck pay RM999 to RM2999 for a Core Duo/Quadcore/what not when you're just gonna be chatting on IRC or some IM and doing basic word processing??!! [Waste of money, lack of brains] :nuts:

I have a Pentium II 350Mhz - yeah, it may be ancient but I can still play Counterstrike: Condition Zero on it and I have only 160 megs of RAM! :dance:

I ain't complainin'...so why should you? :whistle:

19. Chai

Why are you complaining to us 'lack of brains' then?

20. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

what's his problem...?