Do You Mind If Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Not A Virgin?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by angel1011, Sep 20, 2004.

1. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

hullo!!:wave:
    do u mind if ur current bf/gf is not a virgin anymore?????????? :oops: :wicked: :wicked:

2. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

a little.... :?

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Er...how to know ah? :oops: :think:

4. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

I'm not too sure about this, but i think you can tell for a girl if it's by the way she walks. *a bit clueless* That's what more 'experienced' friends of mine have told me.

BUt honestly, I dont think I would care. Sometimes we shouldn't judge our partners on their past, only on how they treat us in the here and now.

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

It matters to me...I want to be the one who deflowers her :p :haha: :twisted:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

OMG! Just as I thought when I saw the title... it's THE question! :haha: Darn... my mind needs some clean-up. :mrgreen:

Well, I used to mind a lot. But after one fateful incident, I kinda grew out of the "my gf/wife must be a virgin" set of mind. ;)

It's not much difference anyway. But I don't like the idea of deflowering... eee... blood on my *ahem*. :shifty:

Well, you can only know if she's a virgin or not only by "she telling you (the truth of course)" or "by meeting the flower (in person, :haha: which is quite impossible) if you just met the girl" or "by making love to her". There's really no external physical signs (that I know of) of really telling whether she's a virgin. Well, if it's a guy, the more impossible to tell. You know, guys like to lie and there's absolutely no sign of telling whether he's a virgin or not! :haha:

One thing you have to ask yourself though, "Do you love her" or "Do you just want to f**k her?"

But all in all, virgin or no virgin, I don't care. Just please God, let me meet someone which I love and she loves me back. That's all I ask for. :pray:

7. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

hm.. why asking? dropping hints?

anyway, i agree with what both Dashken and maximus said.
    you shouldn't judge a person before the time you meet each other. ppl change over time. hopefully the love for each other doesn't change.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Something I'm wondering though... why many guys mind whether girls are virgin or not, but they never look at themselves when they are not even a virgin anymore. And most girls don't mind whether you are a virgin or not. :p

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Could be a remnant of our basic reproductive and territorial instincts. :think:

10. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

:clap: well said...

btw.. i think i've seen this thread before... :think:

11. Maximus_Detritus

The past is the past. Sometimes, we oughta learn to let it go. Virgin or not, the intentions and feelings should be pure, first and foremost.

12. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

is it really that important??? :mad:
    what if u keep changing gf and keep on deflowering them?! :sick: :sick:
    personally i dun mind my bf not a "virgin"(can't tell anyway)...oso some girl frens of mine said they prefer their bf to guide them when it happens............ :|

13. christene222

christene222 Newbie

i do agree with "letting go the past". it's the past that we can't alter it. loving someone including his/her past as that's make what he/she is now:a person that u would love and love u.

as what dashken said: "But all in all, virgin or no virgin, I don't care. Just please God, let me meet someone which I love and she loves me back. That's all I ask for."

we hardly find a relationship that will survive long with only one person is sacrificing. :naughty:

it has to be both way . :angel:

14. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Just thought provoking "non-sexist" questions..........................

Do you buy a car before you test drive it? :think:

Are there more used models available than new? :think:

15. christene222

christene222 Newbie

i will treat ishtim as an old-used-model car then.

16. Maximus_Detritus

The brand new models are always certainly more expensive, unless they;re classics. (=

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I was half-joking when I said what I did earlier on. Anyway I'm not the type of person who will change gf all the time.

18. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

It's still ilrelevant for both cases, if u love her then u dun care if he/she's a virgin, if u just wanna *ahem* u still dun care

19. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

been watching a lot of dumentaries on love and sex. very intresting... did you guys catch any of it? fascinating how they link and prove their hypothesis.

basic rule of life. guys sow their seed far and wide. its the lady's job to choose. or so the saying goes.

20. Jet

Jet Just Started

For me, i will mind if she isn't a virgin anymore. But i will accept it as it is already happened.. On the other hand, i won't mind if that girl is still a virgin if i only wanna *ahem* her... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Well, it is hard to say... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: