F1 on TV2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wiiz, Mar 17, 2003.

1. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

hhmm..so that dr kurt whatever is nobody eh.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yup, you can say that. :)

3. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

well, why dont tv2 get the ITV's pre race too?

4. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

any GT fans here?

5. Chai

Yeah, that's the sad thing. I'm pretty sure ITV pre race would be much better than our so-called pre-race, where they talk about our sponsors, Petronas, about the M'sian engineers in Sauber team...blah blah blah. Boring. :) I have a few RTL5 Winter Programmes (Holland's pre season programmes), they are so much better, covering all the latest news in F1, interviews of many F1 drivers. But they tend to interview Verstappen a lot more often, but cannot blame them, he's their countryman!

Can't wait for tomorrow's qualifying!

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Regarding AFTA, I would like to point out that if Malaysia does not agree to lower their duty imposed on imported cars, WTO might most probably boycott our market which will be worse than the 1997 Economic Crisis!

7. goldfries

lowered. by how much we donno.........but i believe they'll make us buy foreign cars at still almost the same price. maybe slightly cheaper.

8. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

there's a lot more in AFTA than just tax reduction as i'm told by those that studied the economic stuffs....
    and since our helpful gov educated us so 'much' bout AFTA.. i guess we are all well 'informed' on the main issues regarding it ....

AFTA... WTH... hit me !

9. Chai

Back to F1!

Yet another Ferrari 1-2 for today's qualifying! Woohoo! Schumi rocks!

10. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

There is no denying that Michael Schumacher (sp) is the best driver of his time.

It seems pointless to drive against him these days because he has been winning the Championship for a long duration of time.

So why don't they just give him the Trophy right now and save everybody some money and time. :p

11. goldfries

what ever happened to Ralph?

12. Chai

Maybe most people are bored with his domination in the sport, but why do you guys not hate other great sports talent like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, William sisters etc...?

Murray Walker, with 50 years of experience commentating, said that, now we are watching one of the greatest talent in the sport, you might regret not appreciate it in the future. Well, I'm sure non-Ferrari fans would like him to leave the sport as soon as possible, but come on, he's the best driver of his era, and no one will deny it...

Nothing wrong with Ralf, he didn't get his car setup right, that's all.

13. goldfries

is he still in ferrari?

14. Chai

:roll: :roll: :roll:

15. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

Who, Ralf ??
    He's in Williams. Never liked F1 that much, I do check out the results and news from time to time, but never gotten into it much.

16. Einoitu

Einoitu Newbie

We can only dream of AFTA lowering imports, DaMAn already said it on TV,as the Finance Miniser ...no way other cars cheaper than ours..even after AFTA... there are many things to consider........ That being said, I dont think imports will be cheaper. Then again I understand that ours are really dirt cheap overseas. In fact used as cabs in UK they can return them after a few years(2 or 3) and those weremuch better prepared than those sold here. It was in the papers too, but sweetly reported. Overseas members care to comment?

17. drab

drab Newbie

Lots of malaysia cars in spain.sweet and reliable.cheap too :p

18. goldfries

oh izzit? yeah it's cheap....for you people. not very over here, but still cheaper than imported cars.

don't expect prices to be much different.

19. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Whassup Chai? Why are you quoting yourself and then looking up in the sky?

I cannot understand you man! :roll: :roll: :roll:

20. Chai

I never quote myself :)
    I was just answering goldfries's question, "is he still in ferrari?"