F1 on TV2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wiiz, Mar 17, 2003.

1. drab

drab Newbie

Mclaren wont last.I know,i'm english 8)

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... but what to do, I just hate Ferrari and Schumacher. And Man U too. They all look and sound alike. :twisted:

3. drab

drab Newbie

Hmm...Agree that they are all red and white,but the sound is different.ferari screams.mu winge,ms grunts.totally different 8)

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But when they celebrate, damn! Totally out... can't stand to see their arrogance. But well, if you're good enough, you tend to be a little arrogant. 8)

Because like what the Chinese says... Champion is very lonely... :twisted:

5. drab

drab Newbie

Not as lonely as being last :!: :lol:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Well said! :D Can't blame non-Ferrari fans. Ferrari has been winning so many races, and they got sick of it, and start hating Ferrari for being good. What sort of arrogance did Ferrari show? :) Because they win? :p

I used to boo the Ferrari rivals. But now, I'm becoming more neutral, but still a Ferrari fan! :D The best team deserves to win. Simple as that. If you are not fast and reliable, you lose!

Football and F1 are 2 totally different sports, you shouldn't compare them. I know some friends of mine support Mclaren, but an MU fan, or Arsenal fan. :D

7. drab

drab Newbie

Ever heard the old saying"football is a game for gentlemen played by hooligans.Rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen"?

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

HAHA. but arsenal isn't good enough..and they are arrogant!
    WENGER: "WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO PERFECTION"

MY ASS! failed to quality to the quater final and you called that almost perfect? hEh..good team always keep quiet :D MU won the champions league, FA CUP and premier league also fergie didn't dare to say we are "close" to perfection :D
    and donno how many red cards and yellow cards they got one season..

Sol hit ole's face but wenger still blamed it was the ole's fault.
    C'mon! be a good loser!

and seriously..are you a glory hunter?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. drab

drab Newbie

As close to perfection as you can get when you are second rate 8) My team is leeds united.Perfect third rate :?

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I know Schumacher and Ferrari is a very good team. And I respect Schumacher for his skills and luck. Hehe... but the way they celebrate, well... not to my taste. So, I don't like. :)

Well, I still think MU is more arrogant than Arsenal. But the way Henry celebrates each time after scoring is kinda *&%#%... I know that. :lol:

Well... being last is not lonely. You have your friends too coz there'll only be a champion and the others are losers. ;)

11. Chai

Personally, I think no celebrating for victory is arrogant. If you are not jumping around when you win, that's something really wrong with you! Raikonnen looked even more arrogant in Sepang, with his emotion-less behavior! I'm not saying he's arrogant, but he's too 'cool', hence his nick name Ice Man.

12. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

Ferrari is good. they make the race boring now cos they're winning. but can't blame them cos they're good.

i'm anti-MU, cos they win a lot. but they're definitely a great team despite many times being over-rated. i support Arsenal cos they make things more interesting. i don't care about the managers, hehe....i just want to see good games.

and about the no celebrating after victory thing.........it's like they're not happy with the victory or could be "oh heck, just another win.....normal for us already"

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

heh..
    don't you think sol's conduct was too much??
    he purposely hit ole's face with his elbow..and he still blamed ole because he tot ole was acting. 2 refs wrong at the same time? what the heck. The ref might not see it clearly, but there is no way the linesman could miss it! try to act innocent now because he got banned for 4 games? keown should go hollywood and act :D he is one of the best 'actor'. seriously I think arsenal should learn how to lose.
    you lost to valencie, you should blame yourself for not being able to perform as good as valencia, not go and criticize valencia's chicken tactic. In fact, I think valencia is more on attacking style. No one wins the title in december but wenger was like..woah..yeahh..uuu..aahh...we will finish the game unbeaten...PUIK!!!!! that's what I call arrogant..

14. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

oh hehe. i never watch games. i just play and support whichever team that does well.

wah if i were to go like what you were going, then i might as well not support any team. :p

15. drab

drab Newbie

good idea!watch all,support none :lol:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... that's what makes the games interesting. Hmm... anyway, the EPL is all rubbish. I think they received bribe or something. Coz too many Asians are betting on the games in EPL. So, if the bookies can control how every game goes, they win money and the teams get theirs too. Dirty as hell... :lol:

Ferrari is too good. The reason I stopped watching F1 from the middle of last season. Haha... coz they win too much. And there's no surprise anymore.

With the new rules this season, they add some spice to the F1 scene again. Cool! Maybe coz the F1 ppl too think that it has gotten boring. ;)

17. drab

drab Newbie

Interesting,very interesting 8) so who do i bribe to get a title :?: :twisted:

18. Chai

Please start your own football thread if you wanna talk about it. If not, I will lock this thread. :p

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... if you earn millions every week. You can... 8)

But then you won't have to look... Hehe... coz everyone will be drooling all over you... r money. :lol:

20. drab

drab Newbie

Let the fools drool!money in ofshore account ;)